Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2023, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go ahead and let it out, tell us how pissed you are that an entire ethnic group refuses to vote for the fat pedophile that you all worship just because he partied with Epstein and said Mexicans are rapists and murderers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Continue to gloat about how you buy votes with promises of free shit and accusations of Nazi while fucking over the community you bought

Poor Black people in America doing real good right now, yes sir
Old 02-19-2023, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, and black people probably don’t know either

You think poor black voters are super informed on political issues? No, they see a D next to the name and vote

Their communities are still (usually) complete shitholes despite Dems leading them, in regards to job growth, house prices, and crime
You're calling every single black voter 'uninformed' and 'tribal' because they vote in their own interests

I'm trying to help you here, despite the fact that I despise all conservative politics and want you guys to lose and then disappear into the wilderness you're helping destroy... but you really don't see how this comes off as really goddamn racist?
Old 02-19-2023, 01:10 PM
Banned

I’d rather not have their vote than have their vote and completely let them down for decades

You’re weighing out apathy vs incompetence
Old 02-19-2023, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
And look at all the great things Dems have done for them. Bail reform has if anything resulted in more innocent victimization and death

What else has there been again to help the poor black communtiies?
Tromp fault
Old 02-19-2023, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're calling every single black voter 'uninformed' and 'tribal' because they vote in their own interests

I'm trying to help you here, despite the fact that I despise all conservative politics and want you guys to lose and then disappear into the wilderness you're helping destroy... but you really don't see how this comes off as really goddamn racist?
Tribalism means the extent at which you vote together and black community is statistically the most tribal of all, didn’t bother with the rest of your pearl clutching

Yes I do stand by the fact that the majority of poor black voters are probably not informed that well on politics because the majority of white middle class and other voters are also probably not informed all that well on politics
Old 02-19-2023, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
I’d rather not have their vote than have their vote and completely let them down for decades

You’re weighing out apathy vs incompetence
What do Republicans offer the black community?
Old 02-19-2023, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Continue to gloat about how you buy votes with promises of free shit and accusations of Nazi while fucking over the community you bought

Poor Black people in America doing real good right now, yes sir
I only accuse you guys of being Nazis when you call everybody who refuses to vote for a fat pedophile goyim or some Toxigen shit like that.
Old 02-19-2023, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Tribalism means the extent at which you vote together and black community is statistically the most tribal of all, didn’t bother with the rest of your pearl clutching

Yes I do stand by the fact that the majority of poor black voters are probably not informed that well on politics because the majority of white middle class and other voters are also probably not informed all that well on politics
This reads as "I'm not being racist, I'm an equal opportunity offender" despite the fact that you clutch pearls yourself when it comes to insulting whitey and only ever make jokes at the expense of minorities.

But go ahead, call them 'stupid' too, I'm sure that'll win hearts and minds
Old 02-19-2023, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do Republicans offer the black community?
I’m sure they’d find some incentive to move the community away from single parent households which would clean up lots of disciplinary issues at primary school and beyond causing an uptick in teachers wanting to work at those schools, kids actually becoming literate at those schools, kids actually wanting to go to college

The biggest problem in the black community is the rates of single parent households, not the police, not racism. It has a proven net negative effect on so many things no matter what household of what class or race it involved…and it just happens to be a ridiculously high rate there, in the community with arguably lots of problems
Old 02-19-2023, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Clutch those pearls harder Wokecat
you and wokecat should prolly talk it out.

hope this helps.