Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see where I miss read a reply!
Haha ok good. We cool?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody cares about what kinds of shoes M&M's spokescandy wear except people with terminal Fox News brain poisoning like yourself.
you seem to care quite a bit!
Old 02-16-2023, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha ok good. We cool?
yes but taxes are a joke and the rich dont even pay them and never will

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The disconnect is that you need a fricken screnshot
we got under his skin, he went on a maniac posting frenzy, and just started responding to everyone as if they were me.

but its alright, I can take it.

Old 02-16-2023, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we got under his skin, he went on a maniac posting frenzy, and just started responding to everyone as if they were me.

No he was right about me being confused.

But im not wrong about taxes being bullshit and cuts do help me, and bail outs are even worse for me and everyone but the ultra rich, than tax cuts are!
Old 02-16-2023, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think you are confused lol. It’s been a good day though I like how none of these have devolved to name calling.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

The left has this problem where they think if you spend LOTS of money, then that will make up for the failures that spending causes.

But it just doesn't, the schools, police, rail, everything is shit, and the spending goes up and up and up!

You fix things by taking away the money. Not giving them more.

We give tax cuts to give the wealthy money.

But when the democrats say they want to raise taxes but hand out bail outs they be talking to banks like:

Old 02-16-2023, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The left has this problem where they think, if you spend LOTS of money, then that will make up for the failures that spending causes.

But it just doesnt, the schools, police, rail, everything is shit, and the spending goes up and up and up!

You fix things by taking away the money. Not giving them more.
Can you explain to me how tax cuts for the rich actually benefit people like us? Not being snarky I am genuinely curious how that would work.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:40 PM
Banned

Fetterman went to the funny farm.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fetterman went to the funny farm.
I feel bad for the guy but what a shit candidate. Glad I didn’t have to vote in his state. GA was easy.
Closed Thread