Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2023, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo, what if Karl Marx was an incel and he used coded language and when he mentioned the BOO-zh-wa-zee, he really meant hot stacies who never looked his way. The BRO-le-tariet were his homies who just weren't getting ass.

You know?
this is brilliant. for real. like those theories that hitler's first crush was a jewish girl who hated him

but then he became infatuated with his niece, and when it became apparent she didn't like being a sex slave locked in his munich apartment, she "shot herself in the lung" and medical examiners found she had a broken nose.

ladies, if there's any takeaway here, its that if you give the weird guy a little nookie, you might save millions of lives.
Old 02-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing more Ben Shapiro than failing to do the reading
No, I did, and it's retarded. Their thesis is: The question posed to chatgpt was an "insane hypothetical" therefor the answer doesn't count.

This is known as damage control.
Old 02-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I did, and it's retarded. Their thesis is: The question posed to chatgpt was an "insane hypothetical" therefor the answer doesn't count.

All news contains damage control, but stay mad about it if you want. The original transcript with the bot is hilarious and me linking an MSNBC article is not an endorsement of MSNBC.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There are schools of logos, Shapiro fan.

I think it's deontological reasoning vs utilitarian reasoning in this case.

I don't like the bot but they/them are a good playmate.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who gives a shit dr suess, maus, billy learns how to cut his dick off...

everyone and every side is banning books.
You’re correct and it’s a problem. If you can’t handle a book you’re a snowflake who can’t handle much. They made my kids read things fall apart

My son asked why the author complained about white colonialism if he moved from Nigeria to New York. I said good question son, probably because most people are full of shit when it comes right down to it

CMON MAHOMES
Old 02-13-2023, 01:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The school board elected in a county that voted for Trump 80-20 are afraid of right-wingers? You guys can't genuinely be this stupid, they obviously are right-wingers themselves.
"Until further notice, teachers in the area will not be able to include on their curriculum Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men, Theodore Taylor's The Cay and Mildred D. Taylor's Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. Four parents, three of whom are Black, challenged the classic novels for alleged potential harm to the district's roughly 400 Black students."

Old 02-13-2023, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Until further notice, teachers in the area will not be able to include on their curriculum Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men, Theodore Taylor's The Cay and Mildred D. Taylor's Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. Four parents, three of whom are Black, challenged the classic novels for alleged potential harm to the district's roughly 400 Black students."

Why would you do such an identity politics
Old 02-13-2023, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes you gotta use their own weapons against them

without identity politics, democrats would have no politics.
Old 02-13-2023, 03:00 AM
Banned

Without identities, politics would just be philosophy

Republicans use them too, they just only bother to appeal to a pretty narrow range of identities
Old 02-13-2023, 07:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Exactly, I ask the same thing.

Why would you use identity politics to ban books in school?
Closed Thread