Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2023, 03:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why won't people vote for the fatass who flew on Epstein's underage sex plane only half a dozen times? At least we're making progress from it was just a one time thing.
Attachment 20593Attachment 20594
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-05-2023, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making Elizondo look like a fool for day!

Attachment 20597

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gs-reveal.html

Article says Trump got his pedo on at least 7 times.

Elizondo flails in panic that his idles are groomers. Hilarious!

All aboard the the U.S.S Elizondo fail! Doomed to sink as bad as the Tea Party movement.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-05-2023, 12:07 PM
Banned

Lmao. Yeah cause they were having pedo parties on the plane? There's like a billion non-pedo reasons trump might have been on those flights between normal cities in the US. And ditto for other people who were on them. Epstein knew a ton of highly rich influential people. It's not like the flight log says "destination: pedo island".

And, as always, tons of dems did as well including the clintons. This tit for tat guilt by association thing is tired and dumb.
Old 02-05-2023, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making Elizondo look like a fool for day!
Brother all you gotta do for that is to let him talk
Old 02-05-2023, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not like the flight log says "destination: pedo island".
MVY is listed quite clearly my brother.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

even Gates admitted the first meeting/flight was about sex-- epstein styled himself as a romance guru. Billie G was lonely. doesnt mean they got illegal from the jump buuuut make no mistake party sex vibes came up by the first flight.
Last edited by GeorgeCostanza; 02-05-2023 at 01:46 PM..
Old 02-05-2023, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao. Yeah cause they were having pedo parties on the plane? There's like a billion non-pedo reasons trump might have been on those flights between normal cities in the US. And ditto for other people who were on them. Epstein knew a ton of highly rich influential people. It's not like the flight log says "destination: pedo island".

And, as always, tons of dems did as well including the clintons. This tit for tat guilt by association thing is tired and dumb.
That sure is a lot of pathetically trying to justify voting for a guy not once but twice who flew regularly on an underage sex plane.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:52 PM
Banned

i mean to me it's doubtless that Bill Clinton and Epstein had sex on that plane. Underage? Not sure. But agreeing to erase that obvious fact (tit for tat) to protect your guy is comical. Now go ahead and lecture me on tribalism and red shirt blue shirt.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

No matter how many times you paste eaters cry out Clinton, moderate voters are going to keep refusing to vote for the fatass you put in charge of your party hth
Old 02-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean to me it's doubtless that Bill Clinton and Epstein had sex on that plane. Underage? Not sure. But agreeing to erase that obvious fact (tit for tat) to protect your guy is comical. Now go ahead and lecture me on tribalism and red shirt blue shirt.
I don't even like trump. But to bring up his vague association with epstein will obviously invite the observation that his associates were hardly limited to trump, much less the "right wing".
Closed Thread