Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2023, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real Far Right White Supremacists say the same thing about how the Jews treat the US. That the Jews allow the US to be successful to use them.

It's the same shit.

Just swap Jews with Whites and far leftists are JUST like far rightwingers
I bet you deranged morons screaming about how Ashli Babbitt was some kind of martyr wish everybody else cared as much about the 14 words as you all do lmao
Old 01-29-2023, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, idk I think he’s right. My wife’s pedicure place in Houston was 1000% Vietnamese. Granted houston has a gigantic Vietnamese community…
yeah, but we all know you are a conservative that goes to a vietnamese nail salon and then thinks thats all their culture is good at.

Bassanos is supposed to be some open minded world traveler who has risen above that shit.

The more you agree with him the more it proves my point.

That s was racist and biggoted as f.
Old 01-29-2023, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you deranged morons screaming about how Ashli Babbitt was some kind of martyr wish everybody else cared as much about the 14 words as you all do lmao
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2023, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, but we all know you are a conservative that goes to a vietnamese nail salon and then thinks thats all their culture is good at.

Bassanos is supposed to be some open minded world traveler who has risen above that shit.

The more you agree with him the more it proves my point.

That s was racist and biggoted as f.
Persian culture is bigoted. If you have a problem with it or me you’re a bigot

Checkmate lib
Old 01-29-2023, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

I thought Indians owned gas stations
Old 01-29-2023, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

My man over here saying whites are like Jews to leftists and accusing other people of not making sense, no wonder Republicans are voting for the Democrats rather than stick around with you retards.
Old 01-29-2023, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Checkmate lib
Kavah I also think your point still stands, aside from "they have innate super powers that make them good at hotel management and nail salon ownership" why is it they are able to go from nothing into that after immigrating here if this country is systematically designed to keep them down?
Old 01-29-2023, 01:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like that South Park episode where Cartman claims every black person knows how to play the Bass guitar, so Token calls bullshit and picks up a Bass guitar and starts playing perfectly lol
I assume it's anyone even vaguely related to the war effort in Vietnam.

Now they make our shirts so who really won? (The answer is both)
Old 01-29-2023, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

My point was I think they put us in growing economic units whereas other people can be born into and “stuck” in areas of decline

But that points stands in Detroit and an Indian reservation as well as eastern Kentucky or West Virginia. Race is just one criterion and it probably (in my opinion) isn’t the useful one.
Old 01-29-2023, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My man over here saying whites are like Jews to leftists and accusing other people of not making sense, no wonder Republicans are voting for the Democrats rather than stick around with you retards.
Republicans won the popular vote.

Sorry you're retarded. Hope nothing helps.
Closed Thread