Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 08:59 PM
Banned

Viva la resistance!

I support the current thing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 83845469-D1F9-404D-9D83-D14F0F3FA11F.jpg (25.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-24-2023, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Viva la resistance!

I support the current thing
The irony is Ralph Wiggum in one episode was also labelled a man every woman wants at time stamp 3:13.
And inspired his fellow peers to want to learn at time stamp 2:30.

https://youtu.be/uXnuJjTBGiE?t=144

Go Ralph!
Last edited by Botten; 01-24-2023 at 09:42 PM..
Old 01-24-2023, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony is Ralph Wiggum in one episode was also labelled a man every woman wants at time stamp 3:13.
And inspired his fellow peers to want to learn at time stamp 2:30.

https://youtu.be/uXnuJjTBGiE?t=144

Go Ralph!
Lol ya he slaying it at 3:30
Old 01-24-2023, 10:54 PM
Banned

I always get a little bit of satisfaction when woke (semi-woke) show creators get #MeToo’d

Sorry if you liked Rick and Morty, I just wasn’t intelligent enough to get into it. It’s a show for highly intelligent civilized minds. The genius dog and Mr Meseeks episodes were funny though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8FBEA083-A5F1-4E19-BE1A-9610E456E0EA.jpg (19.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-24-2023, 10:55 PM
Banned

What did voting Republican actually accomplish BTW? We still have a house speaker who is from the most liberal failed state that people are fleeing because of how poorly it's governed. We're still sending money to Ukraine. We're still pushing through massive woke liberal spending bills.

I feel like the Republicans taking the House actually made things worse because they are way more establishment and are clearly bought and paid for.
Old 01-24-2023, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

doesn't matter what republicans do/don't do

democrats will make it worse, and then tell us its better than ever.

these past few years tho, its becoming increasingly harder to tell who is more retarded.
Old 01-24-2023, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did voting Republican actually accomplish BTW?
Greatest Economy in 50 Years

No New Wars

Cheap Energy Prices

Hope that helps
Old 01-24-2023, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not know much about that poster other than Elizondo thinks I am also that person, but I will say that I have serious doubts about the political perceptions of almost everyone on this forum

A hobby of mine involves guns and people to the left of Republicans, as I live in the gun friendly and fascist-controlled south and many people here face existential threats from the right
Where exactly is this? I also live in the South and want to know where people are facing threats from the right? You do realize that most African Americans in the entire country live in the South right? And they are generally more intermingled with white society since our communities aren't segregated like they are up North.

I've just never worked anywhere, visited any establishment, or met a significant amount of people anywhere in the USA who are overwhelmingly racist or bigoted. Being openly racist or homophobic can and will get you fired, beat up in a bar, or canceled by the hot chick you are trying to bone. This is pretty much universal, so I'm genuinely curious where you live in America where the opposite is true.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greatest Economy in 50 Years

No New Wars

Cheap Energy Prices

Hope that helps
I'm talking about this time around let's keep it real

That's the only reason I went out and voted Republican for the first time in my life (in my defense, who the fuck is going to vote for Mitt Romney?).
Old 01-24-2023, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm talking about this time around let's keep it real

That's the only reason I went out and voted Republican for the first time in my life (in my defense, who the fuck is going to vote for Mitt Romney?).
They just took over

All they have to do is stop the bleeding until Maga King takes back his thrown in 2024
Closed Thread