Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2022, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys didn't even get to finish your publicity stunt reading of the Constitution on the House floor before the leader of your party called for abolishing it because he lost an election lmao
Correct me if I wrong but, more votes is better, right?

More votes = More support?

If you get more votes, that means the country doesn't reject you. Right?

I could have this wrong, I dunno. More votes is better right?

Or is it like golf?
Old 12-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

There's literally nothing that fat pedophile could do to lose your support, is there? He really could shoot a guy on Fifth Avenue and not lose a single vote in the trailer parks.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's literally nothing that fat pedophile could do to lose your support, is there? He really could shoot a guy on Fifth Avenue and not lose a single vote in the trailer parks.
Well now that he wants to abolish the Constitution, I figured a lot of leftists like you would start supporting him.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well now that he wants to abolish the Constitution, I figured a lot of leftists like you would start supporting him.
How many elections does the GOP have to lose before you finally eject the pedo baggage? I'm genuinely curious, but it's probably not going to happen as long as the Murdochs continue letting Tucker support him.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Banned

Remember when CNN and MSNBC were predicting this guy to be the next great Democratic president?

lol (whoopsie)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
How many elections does the GOP have to lose before you finally eject the pedo baggage? I'm genuinely curious, but it's probably not going to happen as long as the Murdochs continue letting Tucker support him.
The more mad you get, the more I want to vote for him.

It's like a Chinese finger trap.

If you and the media started praising Trump, I'd probably drop him like a hot potato.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The more mad you get, the more I want to vote for him.

It's like a Chinese finger trap.

If you and the media started praising Trump, I'd probably drop him like a hot potato.
No, I get it. He could have been friends with the most famous pedophile in the world and said he wants to abolish the Constitution and you white trash folks would just want to vote for him more.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
No, I get it. He could have been friends with the most famous pedophile in the world and said he wants to abolish the Constitution and you white trash folks would just want to vote for him more.
If it makes you mad, yes.

Yes. That is correct.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:04 PM
Banned

Finally! A political shirt everyone can enjoy.

Old 12-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If it makes you mad, yes.

Yes. That is correct.
GOPtards wonder why moderates have fled the party in unprecedented numbers, good luck getting elected without suburban women.
Closed Thread