Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have literally said to me the solution to not importing tons of immigrants is me having a bunch of my own kids in the past

At least you understand that there are two options here. Poor Chuck Schumer still doesn’t
Tongue in cheek way of calling your bluff on the immigration issue.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have literally said to me the solution to not importing tons of immigrants is me having a bunch of my own kids in the past

At least you understand that there are two options here. Poor Chuck Schumer still doesn’t
look at what magna said, she said same thing you said, but without any hint of white supremacy, and instead woke progressiveness.

Like the white supremists are noticing something, but their narrative is just a bit.. off.. but there is definitely a scam going on.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

The alternative is negative growth and that is a much worse place than a place that has taco trucks.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

to a banker, you and a immigrant hiding inside the bed of a truck is the same: a fish.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plurality is not minority.

Quote:
US
the number of votes cast for a candidate who receives more than any other but does not receive an absolute majority.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The alternative is negative growth and that is a much worse place than a place that has taco trucks.
It’s not a bluff, those are the literal only two options

Americans have more kids (which might mean less abortions)

Or import workers to replace them

Am I wrong?
Old 11-28-2022, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It’s not a bluff, those are the literal only two options

Americans have more kids (which might mean less abortions)

Or import workers to replace them

Am I wrong?
It is a bluff on a personal level, incorrect math aside.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Who cares about your skin color.

It’s not racist to say you liked American culture you liked who we were as a culture.

I was getting a ticket by some cop and he was being such an asshole and I was like why can’t you just give me a warning and he was like we don’t give warnings and I was like that’s the problem with this country. We used to be kind to each other and we gave each other warnings and then all the sudden he just thought that I was insulting him for being of Iranian dissent then suddenly I start speaking Farsi and he’s like oh excuse me never mind.

Do you think I like acting like a polite American? No I never did but I did because it’s the fucking culture!

Now every video of the airport is some group of fucking idiots getting into a fight because we killed our culture because we said our culture was racist.

No it’s just a lord of the flies island out there.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:32 PM
Banned

Damn Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo...

La Raza will reclaim our homeland from the dirty Gringos through immigration [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2022, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares about your skin color.
Ya I guess the Great Replacement idea initially focused on that, but that was a stupid premise to begin with because America hasn’t been all-white ever

What’s being replaced are Americans (all skin colors) with non-Americans because Americans don’t want to have more kids and Democrats would rather replace them than encourage them to. Better to just abort them American kids
Closed Thread