Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2022, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Biden crime syndicate remains thoroughly above the law.
I think it means they have to apply remotely or they just get kicked out.
Old 09-21-2022, 01:14 AM
Fire Giant

I'm a firm believer that we have no moral obligation to offer non-citizens anything more than exactly what Americans are offered abroad -- a boot once your money runs out.

But we are a nation of laws. These turds, essentially, knowingly tampered with the court cases of these people in many cases by enticing them to leave the jurisdiction. I'm not sure what the crime is, but it should be one.

We have asylum procedures. These people were following them. You have to be a piece of shit if you're going to fuck that up as a political stunt.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the most bad ass shit I ever seen. I hope donald trump brings her on stage durring his election campaign. God bless this woman!!!

this already happened in america during the 80s butt we made a movie about it and called it point break and said gangs and then again in the 90s and 2010's and we just said ppl were crazy diabetics who needed insulin and put them in prison
Old 09-21-2022, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we are a nation of laws.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-21-2022, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LOL migrants are suing desantas for making them a political stunt?

How the f you gonna know how to sue someone after walking across south america to get here... I dont even know how to sue someone.

no way the people using these migrants to sue desantas arent doing it for a political stunt lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Imagine coming into this country and suing someone on day 1.
HOW DO YOU SUE if you entered the country ILLEGALLY? You shouldn't be here at all. You are entitled to NOTHING. You are here ILLEGALLY.

Sorry no sympathy for them. If they don't like where they live then change it. They're not asylum seekers from a war-torn country, like the Cubans that came escaping Castro. This is not that kind of situation and hasn't been for many years.

Let's see all these illegals cross en-masse non-stop into Canada, or Sweden or France or England or basically anywhere other than the U.S. and see how they're handled. Why does the U.S. have to take them in, and why do the border states have to shoulder that constant burden? I know the answer, let's see if anyone else does lol.

Remember when the Romans let the Visigoths in? How did that end up for them?
Last edited by MrSparkle001; 09-21-2022 at 09:27 AM..
Old 09-21-2022, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HOW DO YOU SUE if you entered the country ILLEGALLY? You shouldn't be here at all. You are entitled to NOTHING. You are here ILLEGALLY.

Sorry no sympathy for them. If they don't like where they live then change it. They're not asylum seekers from a war-torn country, like the Cubans that came escaping Castro. This is not that kind of situation and hasn't been for many years.

Let's see all these illegals cross en-masse non-stop into Canada, or Sweden or France or England or basically anywhere other than the U.S. and see how they're handled. Why does the U.S. have to take them in, and why do the border states have to shoulder that constant burden? I know the answer, let's see if anyone else does lol.

Congress should have a 4 year investigation on Desantis and how he shipped migrants to Martha's Shithole.

It's really important. We should televise it every night. It's extremely important to investigate this for 4 or 6 years everyday because it was a horrible threat to our democracy and we're a good, stable nation of laws and decency.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is Mexico a safe country?
Old 09-21-2022, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congress should have a 4 year investigation on Desantis and how he shipped migrants to Martha's Shithole.

It's really important. We should televise it every night. It's extremely important to investigate this for 4 or 6 years everyday because it was a horrible threat to our democracy and we're a good, stable nation of laws and decency.
In a decent world with decent neighbors to our south there would be no need for borders.

We don't live in that world.

And it is not fair that if the country does allow them to enter that they must remain in the border states or else migrate to our cities.

It's very easy to legislate that they be allowed to remain in the country when you live in an area that will never deal with them isn't it?

I do wish it was different, like our border with Canada. But masses of uneducated people that don't speak the language continually crossing our border illegally because they don't like where they live is not sustainable. What other country puts up with that?
Old 09-21-2022, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Mexico a safe country?
No, not at all. It's getting to a point where even the resorts aren't safe (but still generally safe for now)

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/25/t...-shooting.html

And that's not saying that people crossing from Mexico are gang members, but it's unsustainable to have this many uneducated people that don't speak the language crossing illegally. Like I said, other countries don't put up with that so why do we?
Old 09-21-2022, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, not at all. It's getting to a point where even the resorts aren't safe (but still generally safe for now)

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/25/t...-shooting.html

And that's not saying that people crossing from Mexico are gang members, but it's unsustainable to have this many uneducated people that don't speak the language crossing illegally. Like I said, other countries don't put up with that so why do we?
Them's the rules, friend. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Someone else explain for me please.
Closed Thread