Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2022, 10:15 AM
Banned

Pretty funny that this is your criticism of what you misunderstand to be the left, only to include a picture of a man who hasn't been president for over 20 years in reference to a woman who last ran for president 6 years ago

Who is it that's haunted by some rich asshole? The left? You sure it isn't just you, buddy?
Old 05-10-2022, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Because you guys are still working for the same party like you’re still rooting for the exact same party that they are a part of it’s a group of the party of Davos the same political agenda the same trade policy all of the things that he did to ruin the country are being double down right now.

The DNC has been working on a singular mission since the Clinton era and all of the last presidents are all part of that mission.

This is not a conspiracy this is literally like the charter of the Democratic national convention.

Hillary Clinton is more relevant in the Democratic Party than Donald Trump is in the Republican Party. This is illustrated because all of the Republican Party went to go vote for Hillary Clinton too…
Old 05-10-2022, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread has everything else in it and I am telling you.

Abortion rights
Woman’s choice
Roe v Wade

Are more important. Get with it you farm hand that loves to argue on the method in which tubed Ivermectin is gobbled up by his fellow pure bloods at movie theaters.
It's The Economy, Groomer
Old 05-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Banned

Control the conversation video was extremely accurate
Old 05-10-2022, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty funny that this is your criticism of what you misunderstand to be the left, only to include a picture of a man who hasn't been president for over 20 years in reference to a woman who last ran for president 6 years ago

Who is it that's haunted by some rich asshole? The left? You sure it isn't just you, buddy?
When is the last time I mentioned Trump besides that last post?

That was a meme going around in 2016 and I posted it because Hillary is why Trump won, just like Trump is why Biden won. People voted against who they didn't want to win. That's what it's come down to now: Who do you like less?
Old 05-10-2022, 11:12 AM
Banned

I don't know I don't keep track of that kind of stuff. Just saying making the "rent free TDS" type of criticism is a little dicey when you are using the Clintons

Then again, there's nothing more right wing than a glaring absence of self-awareness

Anyways, I'm gonna go get some coffee
Old 05-10-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's The Economy, Groomer
Last months news man what can I tell you. Try to focus on what is going to hurt your party for the midterms. The rest of the nation is.

I think the sun stroke has got you. You stay hydrated; Cali is going through one of the worst droughts again.

Trexller stop bring up your antisemitic hero. I and the rest don't want to read you arguing with yourself about it again. You crazy skits.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are all the stock trades from congress personal accounts in blue.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is sick. We are in the tribulation covid was the rapture.

I do think the present situation is the result of covid economic disruptions and Tromp would be in a similar boat had he stayed. Not even superman can beatup every accountant at once.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last months news man what can I tell you. Try to focus on what is going to hurt your party for the midterms. The rest of the nation is.

I think the sun stroke has got you. You stay hydrated; Cali is going through one of the worst droughts again.

Trexller stop bring up your antisemitic hero. I and the rest don't want to read you arguing with yourself about it again. You crazy skits.
lol dude

You paste eating groomers trying so hard to distract for the mid terms
Old 05-10-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do think the present situation is the result of covid economic disruptions and Tromp would be in a similar boat had he stayed. Not even superman can beatup every accountant at once.
the question I think is would we be in the same boat if we listened to TROMP in 2017 when he told germany and other eu and nato allies to stop buying russian oil because they are using the money to buy weapons?
Closed Thread