Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

eid mubarak everybody

want to thank u all for participating in my thread. didnt learn much but it was a wild ride

its time to stop
Old 05-13-2021, 05:32 PM
Banned

Mike Linndell just said that supreme court, in some court case nobody even knows the name of or whos involved, is going to reinstate donald trump as president by voting 9 to 0 against joe bidens presidency. "From crack addict to CEO" is the name of his book.

Lin Wood said that he was in the white house last week and donny rape was working in the oval office, not biden.

"Not sure if I can find Joey in the house so I thought I would check outside," Wood wrote, alongside photos of the White House gardens.

Thirty minutes into his Telegram tall tale, Wood uploaded an old picture of himself and Trump in the Oval Office—and suggested the image was from the present day and Trump was still president.

"I was right. No Joey in the Oval Office. But I did run into our President of the United States. President Trump is hanging out and working in the office in which we re-elected him to serve in a historic landslide victory on November 3, 2020," Wood wrote.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:33 PM
Banned

It stops at 200. Lock it.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mike Linndell just said that supreme court, in some court case nobody even knows the name of or whos involved, is going to reinstate donald trump as president by voting 9 to 0 against joe bidens presidency. "From crack addict to CEO" is the name of his book.

Lin Wood said that he was in the white house last week and donny rape was working in the oval office, not biden.

"Not sure if I can find Joey in the house so I thought I would check outside," Wood wrote, alongside photos of the White House gardens.

Thirty minutes into his Telegram tall tale, Wood uploaded an old picture of himself and Trump in the Oval Office—and suggested the image was from the present day and Trump was still president.

"I was right. No Joey in the Oval Office. But I did run into our President of the United States. President Trump is hanging out and working in the office in which we re-elected him to serve in a historic landslide victory on November 3, 2020," Wood wrote.
Influencers gonna influence. I know about the first dudes hustle, what's Wood selling?
Old 05-13-2021, 05:53 PM
Banned

He was one of the "lawyers" in GA that are going down the whole, crazy rabbit hole. Wring out the cash from the crazy blanket. Democrats won so he knows the devil was involved, promised justice to the people. I think hes also running for office, now. He was suing dominion or some shit but now they suing him for lying about them and how the machines are "evil and stole the election" kind of shit. He's in a lot of trouble. He's a laywer so, you know hes a cynical prick and hes riding trumps dick for that sweet sweet trumptard dollar.

Oh and heres a fun fact. 7% of black people support republicans.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 05-13-2021 at 05:56 PM..
Old 05-13-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

u don't have to go to 200

u can end this
Old 05-13-2021, 06:45 PM
Orc

anime tiddies
Old 05-13-2021, 07:35 PM
Banned

!skip
Old 05-14-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

He will walk for the murder charge, but he hanged for the election fraud.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread