Old 12-15-2021, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

I cant imagine describing this look any other way but pedosexual

https://twitter.com/obviousdc/status...501346311?s=20

satan be all up in the illumianti mason actors guild
Old 12-15-2021, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
delta was nastier because the media told you that

it wasnt - viruses mutate to become more contagious and less deadly...it doesnt matter what the news says
Well my info was all anecdotal. I had my cousin who is a tough fit dude catch delta and said it was some of the worst body aches of his life. Then my cousin’s(different one) husband who is an ex-marine jiujitsu aficionado also with high pain tolerance report that Delta made him feel like his bones were breaking

I so wanted to get me a nice cup of Delta to compare to my experience (easily) beating covid, and 2 weeks paid time off work. But alas, try as I might (gym every day, not wiping equipment down or washing hands when I left) I couldn’t seem to catch it. Fucking antibodies
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 12-15-2021, 02:39 PM
Banned

God damn commies.

(Ironically, but not really)
Old 12-15-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

One year of President Manchin

Quote:
“Sometimes I wish I wasn’t chained to this one spot,” says Burgess Everett, Politico’s chief Manchin correspondent. “But, at the same time, this is the best place to get the news of the day because it’s what everyone is interested in.”

The power and spotlight has earned the gentleman from West Virginia a new nickname.

“Mister President,” Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) once said, greeting Manchin in a Capitol Hill elevator.

“It looks like we have President Manchin instead of President Biden,” Faiz Shakir, a close adviser to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) told the New York Times.

“Maybe we should say President Manchin at this point!” then-Fox News anchor Chris Wallace chuckled on the air.
Quote:
These days everyone’s waiting on the Build Back Better bill, the Democrats’ signature piece of legislation, which “President Manchin” keeps vetoing before it gets to President Biden’s desk.

He’s been in Schumer’s office for 43 minutes now, and the Manchin stalkers are growing restless.

“Maybe they were allowed to sit inside,” someone offers, referring to Manchin’s entourage. “That would be nice.”

“Maybe the meeting was going to be going on for so long they decided not to wait around,” a reporter groaned.
Quote:
The whole "President Manchin" bit? Not everybody finds it amusing.

“He’s not a president,” says Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.). “The farthest you’ll get me to go is I see this as the ‘Manchin majority.’ ”

“It’s tongue-in-cheek,” says Romney when reminded of his “Mister President” elevator greeting.
Old 12-15-2021, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogan had a guest recently that you should all listen to regarding Covid. The powers that be do not have our best interest.

Dr. Peter McCullough
Eat the paste. Yum!
Old 12-15-2021, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

"The powers that be" - you mean the Illuminati - you're right, they have only their interests in mind.- see Georgia Guidestones
Old 12-15-2021, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eat the paste. Yum!
If I was Merck I think I'd rebrand Ivermectin as "Freedom Paste" and watch the sales skyrocket.
Old 12-15-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Stop WOKE Act.
Quote:
We won’t allow Florida tax dollars to be spent teaching kids to hate our country or to hate each other. We also have a responsibility to ensure that parents have the means to vindicate their rights when it comes to enforcing state standards.
I am proud to say I have almost made it to 2022 without knowing what Critical Race Theory is.
Old 12-15-2021, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

All I know about critical race theory is that I should trust the people who think fox news is white supremist that it's very well thought out and reasoned.
Old 12-15-2021, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop WOKE Act.

I am proud to say I have almost made it to 2022 without knowing what Critical Race Theory is.
It's where you teach white kids to feel guilty about who they are.

I mean that isn't the goal (although sometimes I think it is), but it is none the less the natural and unsurprising result.

Me personally, I don't think you should judge anyone based on their skin color, but rather the content of their character. This is apparently now a white supremacist notion.

*Countdown until somebody kramer's in to say that this isn't even happening anywhere at all it's not even real nope nope nope it's not even a thing anywhere*
Closed Thread