Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-08-2023, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A new server fixes everything for someone who wants a new server. How come you three are so dumb?
It doesn't "fix" anything for players like you, it just resets your misguided cravings for nostalgia again. You will be in the same place in a couple of years on the new server.
Old 08-08-2023, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Hey now everyone has the things they enjoy. Some people enjoy the starting fresh through Velious progression and nothing else. Others enjoy the Velious era and raiding etc.
Old 08-08-2023, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey now everyone has the things they enjoy. Some people enjoy the starting fresh through Velious progression and nothing else. Others enjoy the Velious era and raiding etc.
I agree! But to come on to the forums and create post #2389023487932784 about the same subject tends to get irritating!
Old 08-08-2023, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

I am guessing you guys are feeling like a new server would undermine what you've been working on. Thats a valid reason to not want new server but telling someone theyre reasons for a new server are not valid is retarded especially considering how far passed velious we are.

Lots of people missed green for the most part. My self included. Is that a good reason to want new server? Would people like me be in the same spot now in this case? Maybe some people just like leveling thru classic.

Can you guys try harder to not be bigots. You come off like whiney 20 year olds. Forgive and overcome your mothers. It's not their fault
Old 08-08-2023, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am guessing you guys are feeling like a new server would undermine what you've been working on. Thats a valid reason to not want new server but telling someone theyre reasons for a new server are not valid is retarded especially considering how far passed velious we are.

Lots of people missed green for the most part. My self included. Is that a good reason to want new server? Would people like me be in the same spot now in this case? Maybe some people just like leveling thru classic.

Can you guys try harder to not be bigots. You come off like whiney 20 year olds. Forgive and overcome your mothers. It's not their fault
You throw around a lot of insults- Not many words in your vocabulary or are you just out of ideas? No one ever said your reasons aren't valid- I simply stated that, for someone like you, a new server would do nothing but slake your lust for a short time until you became bored again, which will happen. That's all.

Now it's your turn to respond. Try to create an argument describing your side using big words, not insults. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Deathrydar; 08-08-2023 at 04:14 PM..
Old 08-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

This guy must not be able to read considering he's coming at me after I commented in his thread essentially saying that everyone enjoys the game differently (including him) and everyone's opinions (including his) are valid lol

What a weird dude
Old 08-08-2023, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Boring? Im having loads of fun, but I guess that comes with having 13 manastones. One for each class, even pure melees and a bard, kek =D
Old 08-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Aviak

just want word if they doing new green or not because i dont want to spend 15 months maxing out a toon just to get sent to blue
Old 08-08-2023, 06:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy must not be able to read considering he's coming at me after I commented in his thread essentially saying that everyone enjoys the game differently (including him) and everyone's opinions (including his) are valid lol

What a weird dude
Where does my post make you think I was directing that towards you?
Old 08-08-2023, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You throw around a lot of insults- Not many words in your vocabulary or are you just out of ideas? No one ever said your reasons aren't valid- I simply stated that, for someone like you, a new server would do nothing but slake your lust for a short time until you became bored again, which will happen. That's all.

Now it's your turn to respond. Try to create an argument describing your side using big words, not insults. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your invalidating someone's desire for something because they will get bored eventually. You realize most people get bored of p99 right? Are you planning on playing green until death?