Tower 5 4 16.67%
Yes 16 66.67%
Tower One and Tower Two (May they R.I.P. &pp9 7th heaven) 8 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 12:58 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The prase is Bold-face lie.
lol is that what you believe? so the gms lied then?
Old 07-08-2021, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, he has lead at least 10 guilds into the ground. hope this helps.
You must be including the defeated guilds he left in his wake
Old 07-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Honestly even in the forums it is a problem. I stopped posting on my alt accounts years ago and replaced them with AI bots spewing socioeconomic political nonsense. No one can tell the difference.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Defensive everquesting.... Not a game i'm tryin to play... Logs, UI apps, Video Recording Software, Leaving your wife in bed on a work night cause your batphone went off, petitions day after day. The game half of you play sounds like shit man...

I login, chop it up with the homies, help whoever needs help, slay a few things, log off satisfied as fuck. #Imtoofuckingstrong
Old 07-08-2021, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Defensive everquesting.... Not a game i'm tryin to play... Logs, UI apps, Video Recording Software, Leaving your wife in bed on a work night cause your batphone went off, petitions day after day. The game half of you play sounds like shit man...

I login, chop it up with the homies, help whoever needs help, slay a few things, log off satisfied as fuck. #Imtoofuckingstrong
Best post and advice in RnF not only this thread right now. It's how I enjoyed my EQ when I worked out and got my bikini body. Was a really great year with great results. Only way to go rly.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best post and advice in RnF not only this thread right now. It's how I enjoyed my EQ when I worked out and got my bikini body. Was a really great year with great results. Only way to go rly.
#onlywaytogo
Old 07-08-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#onlywaytogo
Your post reminded me of the time when one of my friends had a beer festival in town at Easter. He organised a LAN party to have an easter egg hunt in Velious killing snow griffons. Once we got the required eggs we went out to try the beers. Came back, had some pizza and newbed it up somewhere like Velks.

Was a good time, better than 8 hrs watching walls.
Old 07-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your post reminded me of the time when one of my friends had a beer festival in town at Easter. He organised a LAN party to have an easter egg hunt in Velious killing snow griffons. Once we got the required eggs we went out to try the beers. Came back, had some pizza and newbed it up somewhere like Velks.

Was a good time, better than 8 hrs watching walls.
That's how you fucking do it man! That's how you fucking do it!!!
Old 07-08-2021, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May want to go outside. Possibly have sex and maybe hang out with a friend instead of writing novels on a forum.

Hope this helps
This is super rich coming from a massively P99 obsessed and maladjusted individual such as you lol
Closed Thread