Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-05-2023, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Withdrawal is preferable to encirclement, but in your ideal the result is large-scale ethnic cleansing like in the already conquered territories, not no longer being globohomo. Do you think intentionally misspelling your fringe right buzzword is fooling anybody?
Okay let's unpack this (laughs)

The ideal result is the scum pit gets completely excavated and the crimes by our entrenched bureaucracy are revealed to the entire world. Such as why Pelosi, Romney and Biden's kids are getting paid so much to do nothing.

I'm not misspelling anything, they will financially oppress us all. Just look at what they're doing to the US.
Old 03-05-2023, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay let's unpack this (laughs)

The ideal result is the scum pit gets completely excavated and the crimes by our entrenched bureaucracy are revealed to the entire world. Such as why Pelosi, Romney and Biden's kids are getting paid so much to do nothing.

I'm not misspelling anything, they will financially oppress us all. Just look at what they're doing to the US.
Very convenient how you Tucker addicts never raise questions about Jared getting a cool two billion from Prince Bonesaw though.
Old 03-05-2023, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Russia press gangs convicts into being cannon fodder but they’re the good guys. Interesting take from the people who talk shit about American criminal justice
Old 03-05-2023, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

8 million people made refugees by a midget dictator KGB agent who is the #1 ally of Iran and China sending cruise missiles at hospitals and apartments but he’s the good guy because Hunter Biden. Eisenhower’s rolling over in his grave
Old 03-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
8 million people made refugees by a midget dictator KGB agent who is the #1 ally of Iran and China sending cruise missiles at hospitals and apartments but he’s the good guy because Hunter Biden. Eisenhower’s rolling over in his grave
I preferred it when Nirgon just roleplayed as a hotep, this stuff really is getting too gross for me.
Old 03-05-2023, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I preferred it when Nirgon just roleplayed as a hotep, this stuff really is getting too gross for me.
i preferred it when more than 2 people who actively post here were capable of rubbing two brain cells together. but here we are.

at least its better than 4chan, barely.

edit: "this stuff is getting to gross for me" is literally the leftist answer to reality btw.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i preferred it when more than 2 people who actively post here were capable of rubbing two brain cells together. but here we are.

at least its better than 4chan, barely.

edit: "this stuff is getting to gross for me" is literally the leftist answer to reality btw.
I guess that means we have to tolerate paste eating retards who simp for Putin and celebrate when he bombs maternity wards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2023, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Horza based drinking game:

Every paste eater u take a shot.

Good times.

Don’t get me wrong- love ya horz
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-05-2023, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

They defend the fat pedophile telling his retarded supporters to inject bleach I'll never fucking stop.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

God damn it I’ll be dead by midnight
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine