Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2023, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
parties flipped

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2023, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that was over 40 years ago lol they didnt even have personal computers back then get with the times grandpa
That was over 40 years ago grandpa now we're electing guys who say Mexicans are rapists and murderers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2023, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Possibly. Some national incentive to stay together as a family. Such a horrible, evil thing to ask

Racist too, let’s not forget
What does that even look like? Is it just about being in the same house, or is it about divorce? There's a lot of workers that spend a lot of time away from home.
Old 02-19-2023, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does that even look like? Is it just about being in the same house, or is it about divorce? There's a lot of workers that spend a lot of time away from home.
As of now getting married and combining incomes causes more problems than it fixes. It makes families ineligible for some social benefits, etc

I’m sure the reason for giving tax credits for single parents and per kid was with good intentions, but it also encourages parents to stay single and have multiple kids that they otherwise might not be able to afford. So they get financial assistance in paying for the kids, that’s great, who’s helping them raise the kids? A single parent with multiple kids is probably overwhelmed with the task of socializing all his or her kids, and I don’t care WHAT race that parent happens to be

So start creating financial incentives to get and stay married, or in co-habituating relationships
Old 02-19-2023, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So start creating financial incentives to get and stay married, or in co-habituating relationships
why would we do that?

nuclear families build strong societies

can't you see we're tryin to tear this one down, not strengthen it.
Old 02-19-2023, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would we do that?

nuclear families build strong societies

can't you see we're tryin to tear this one down, not strengthen it.
Yea I don’t understand, I suggest to keep families together and get “fuck you, racist”

Oh ok then, I forgot a single parent with multiple kids will always have an easier time in life than 2 parents with multiple kids
Old 02-19-2023, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yea I don’t understand, I suggest to keep families together and get “fuck you, racist”

Oh ok then, I forgot a single parent with multiple kids will always have an easier time in life than 2 parents with multiple kids
keep parents single. keep kids emotionally divided. send kids to public school, make them feel like public school has the answers to their pains

kid grows up, eats gov't propaganda without question.

kid, now adult, seeks life meaning from smartphone, the source of all answers.

adult is now product of big-tech algorithm.

social engineering achieved.
Old 02-19-2023, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
keep parents single. keep kids emotionally divided. send kids to public school, make them feel like public school has the answers to their pains

kid grows up, eats gov't propaganda without question.

kid, now adult, seeks life meaning from smartphone, the source of all answers.

adult is now product of big-tech algorithm.

social engineering achieved.
The pipeline I picture is a single parent who has enough government assistance to financially afford to have multiple kids with no permanent partner or spouse. And since they can afford it, they do it

But they can’t manage socializing those kids. So the kids are out of control in the home, and bring all sorts of behavior problems into the school. This causes burnout with school staff, because the LAST thing teachers want to have to do is have stuff thrown at them by someone’s out of control kid. School staff starts burning out, illiteracy and drop out rates skyrocket, and now you have unsocialized AND uneducated kids

Who have a longing for a father figure and a sense of family if they didn’t have that in the home. That + lack of education + lack of job opportunity and who is going to become their new father figure? Gangs
Old 02-19-2023, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:

"I suggest families stay together" is not the same sentence as "look at these black crime statistics", we started with that.

Think or spin whatever you want, but I'm sure in person you're a lot more careful with your words than you are on these forums.
Old 02-19-2023, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I suggest families stay together" is not the same sentence as "look at these black crime statistics", we started with that.

Think or spin whatever you want, but I'm sure in person you're a lot more careful with your words than you are on these forums.
What do you expect from people who say black voters have been trending conservative for decades and angrily lash out when shown evidence that it's bs?

All Republicans care about is power, they'll scream about groomers all day and then turn around and happily vote for Trump, Gaetz and Moore.
Closed Thread