Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ultra-elite and multi-national corporations are so intertwined with the government, do you really think the government can solve the problem?

That would require them to turn their backs on their 'friends'.
No I don’t it’s what we’ve been talking about in part most of the afternoon
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you saw 'Jewish' in my comment, maybe you should look at why you thought that.
I see Trellxer saying he wants to string up people who had the nerve to not vote for the pedophile you all worship and you talking about friends of the wealthy and elite in scare quotes. Jib screaming at Skarne about a post he misread is probably the tamest we're getting from your side.
Old 02-16-2023, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's 15.8% of a top 50 person income?

You said it was nothing before. 🙃
Old 02-16-2023, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I don’t it’s what we’ve been talking about in part most of the afternoon
I thnk the problem is we have so many problems we cant fix them.

Which is why Im against rewarding these people with successful bills, new policies, more taxes.

Fuck them all, we need to just accept that we have to stop trying to work as one and start just working on ourselves again.

Then we'll see how ripped off you're getting!

I love social unity, but the problem is we're trying to get everyone to make everyone unite, rather than showing them a cool thing that works and attracting people to it.

Things work better when we are about personal responsibility. Because we can each be held accountable for fucking up!
Old 02-16-2023, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
The ultra-elite and multi-national corporations are so intertwined with the government, do you really think the government can solve the problem?

That would require them to turn their backs on their 'friends'.
Should we lower our corporate rate if other countries do? What happens if we don't?
Old 02-16-2023, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I mean doesn’t it bother you how some of the wealthiest people and corporations in the country barely pay any taxes? Some of them none at all.
That’s actually what I said. Some of them none at all, which is true, bezos in 2011 paid no taxes. 8P
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Planar Protector

Having mass social unity as our goal, means anyone who rocks the boat is causing all the problems. Anyone who isn't on the same page is against us.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thnk the problem is we have so many problems we cant fix them.

Which is why Im against rewarding these people with successful bills, new policies, more taxes.

Fuck them all, we need to just accept that we have to stop trying to work as one and start just working on ourselves again.

Then we'll see how ripped off you're getting!

I love social unity, but the problem is we're trying to get everyone to unite, and we dont want to!

Things work better when we are about personal responsibility. Because we can each be held accountable for fucking up!
Obvious answer here is unionizing as many people as possible and bringing back a mass labor movement but that's conveniently anathema to you Tucker addicts.
Old 02-16-2023, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see Trellxer saying he wants to string up people who had the nerve to not vote for the pedophile you all worship
Trexller was obviously talking about the death penalty for people who commit real crimes. Both of you need reading lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you talking about friends of the wealthy and elite in scare quotes.
You guys brought up the fact that elites don't pay taxes. Should we not talk about that then? Make up your mind.

Quote:
Jib screaming at Skarne about a post he misread is probably the tamest we're getting from your side.
Most of you Leftists are retarded. There's only so much patience one can have.
Old 02-16-2023, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Obvious answer here is unionizing as many people as possible and bringing back a mass labor movement but that's conveniently anathema to you Tucker addicts.
No it's just to accept that the spending this last 3 years has been atrocious for the economy. That's it. Just say it.

Dont try to force me to be a fascist or to do whatever you say. Give me the room to critisize our leadership without you going full defesense mode and start taknig out your agression on me.

Thats how we get unity.
Last edited by Jobaber; 02-16-2023 at 05:39 PM..
Closed Thread