Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2022, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

haha idk what that means, I just know everyone is a little right all the time.

Im a social conservative.

I prefer if people act like puritans in the streets and whores in the sheets.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Like IMO if you wave a flag and blow a horn in a cafe somewhere, and are like, "WHAT THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN MY MOUNTAIN TOWN!"

and then you get mad at the old woman who asked you to be quiet...

then you're a jerk.

Leave the old lady alone, she just wants to keep her 50 year long routine. Stop trying to shake it up for her.

GO to the mountain town, GO THERE and experience the culture IMO
Old 11-28-2022, 01:54 PM
Banned

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-28-2022, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Like, if you go to america, and get mad at the old white haired woman with a trump flag..

YOU'RE being a xeanphobic asshole racist.

You just went really, really, really, far out of your way to be one to someone's face.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

We cant even regulate overly bright LED headlights in this country with a fixit ticket.

But we think we can use federal govemrent to fix literally every problem we have on a cultural level.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:09 PM
Banned

Valhalla

look i spelled it right i think finally
Old 11-28-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

The problem is that the rich people are shoving all the poor people into tighter and tighter living conditions, without helping them integrate together properly.

The only effort made by the ruling class to integrate new citizens with our old is to tell the old citizens to shut their mouths and to stop being racist and become some kind of living example of Jesus.

We literally cant even integrate VETERAINS back into society.. But we think the same people can millions of immigrants a year? Give me a break.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Race to the bottom is a real effect.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The only effort made by the ruling class to integrate new citizens with our old is to tell the old citizens to shut their mouths and to stop being racist and become some kind of living example of Jesus
Yep, other than public education there is zero effort to integrate foreign immigrants to American life

Dems are perfectly happy with them ignoring our traditions and culture and creating little pockets of their own cultures

It’s not a big deal unless those cultures are fucking weird like Muslims not allowing dogs on the block because they are seen as unclean animals. But even if it’s not fucking weird it destroys a sense of community and national unity
Old 11-28-2022, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is that the rich people are shoving all the poor people into tighter and tighter living conditions, without helping them integrate together properly.

The only effort made by the ruling class to integrate new citizens with our old is to tell the old citizens to shut their mouths and to stop being racist and become some kind of living example of Jesus.

We literally cant even integrate VETERAINS back into society.. But we think the same people can millions of immigrants a year? Give me a break.
reintegration was never the plan to begin with

:a black spazzy swirl spiderwebs out into a million tendrils and devours you all:
Closed Thread