Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivemind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: Nihilum members still arguing that variance will do nothing to change the course of the server. They are too convinced that regardless of whatever changes the staff will implement, Nihilum will come out on top. Not even going to quote people this time since I would literally have to quote half the people in the thread.

Forgive me, for I have quoted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the underdog you are going to be out tracked and lose out.

As the server leaders your life is going to be hell until you have enough guild trackers to simply rotate through. After that it's going to be an inconvenience but not insurmountable.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where is this magical pvp coming from? You're going to kill some level 10 ranger hidden in a corner in seb or something? You gonna kill the level 1 ranger in VP behind 100 mobs who logs in for 30 seconds? Sounds like fun pvp.

Where exactly are you planning to park these toons whrre I couldnt figure out their placement within 2 30 second track ssessions? I am sorry you spent too much time at the zoneline as a tank class. The shit you are attempting to make seem as difficult is actually very trivial.100mobs ? Vp agroo range Iis tiny and most shit doesnt see invis. No offense but you dont have the exposure to understand how easy these track bots would get destroyed on a pvp server. To keep track of mobs you will need a presence that will get pvpd. If you still think you can successfully hide these toons go for it and I will show you how ineffective they are.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty confident that whatever contrived restraints you try to place on the "top guild" that top guild will figure out a way to remain exactly where they've always been.
I just look at evidence, like how many guilds have successfully contested on Red99, one.

How many guilds were just absorbed because they can't do anything on their own, TONS.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:13 PM
Banned

Did Rogean do the 42 day repop during prime time? Oh? Hm.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty confident that whatever contrived restraints you try to place on the "top guild" that top guild will figure out a way to remain exactly where they've always been.
Not sure how many times it has to be said. Everyone is ok with nihilum having the top spot. They are the most devoted. Variance is meant to enable a playstyle other than biggest guild takes all.
Last edited by lite; 05-31-2014 at 06:03 PM..
Old 05-31-2014, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it'd be nice to have PVP that isn't scheduled, everyone with assist keys golem wands, 40 players where people disintegrate etc.

Fuck helping whoever, this PVP is boring, stagnant and it's the only kind we have currently with this system.

I predict 50+ Nihi in Phara Dar room on Sunday at his exact spawn time, wanna take some bets HB?
thats alright just train us again
Old 05-31-2014, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where exactly are you planning to park these toons whrre I couldnt figure out their placement within 2 30 second track ssessions? I am sorry you spent too much time at the zoneline as a tank class. The shit you are attempting to make seem as difficult is actually very trivial.100mobs ? Vp agroo range Iis tiny and most shit doesnt see invis. No offense but you dont have the exposure to understand how easy these track bots would get destroyed on a pvp server. To keep track of mobs you will need a presence that will get pvpd. If you still think you can successfully hide these toons go for it and I will show you how ineffective they are.
You realize that you only need to login the tracker bot every hour or two for thirty seconds right? Holy fuck a lot of dumb people on the boards today. Also lol at my exposure. I played here at release with 600 players, when you had to constantly sell your shit and buy gems to not lose everything after being coined. You rolled here when it was already dead box. I know VP. I know that I can park ranger bots that I can easily camp out in thirty seconds. And if I can't? Oh well call LNS and camp out in zone for an hour per Sirken rule and log right back in again with literally nothing lost. Sounds like incredibly thrilling pvp at its best.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

Naw lets let the same couple of leaders in nihilum recruit all the weak minded. Hopefully everyone else will quit soon that'll probably be for the best. Lets keep living the same cycle of success instead of trying something new
Old 05-31-2014, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautBabeC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw lets let the same couple of leaders in nihilum recruit all the weak minded. Hopefully everyone else will quit soon that'll probably be for the best. Lets keep living the same cycle of success instead of trying something new
Weak minded? What do you expect fresh blood on this server to do? Why would they join a guild that repeatedly goes on hiatus, does nothing to help new blood, constantly is in flux, trolls ooc and forums hard as fuck, etc.? You guys refuse to accept that azrael is not a guild that is inviting to new players here. It has nothing to do with being weak minded. People just don't want to play with you.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know VP.
Closed Thread