Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

It’s hard to debate when we’re discussing gay people having rights. It’s fairly apparent to a lot of us I think? I don’t even know how to refute your position elizondo, except to say if one of my grandkids turns out to be gay and anyone comes for them, I’ll put a hollow point in that person’s brainstem and then make a whisky glass from the remainder of their skull

I also continue to not understand why virtually ANY issues wouldn’t be more important than this. Border security, national debt, nuclear power, education, all a billion times more important. Why care about this?
Old 04-01-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude you're a total fucking moron lol

no wonder you just meme post like you're tweeting on blue bird forums

you are a stupid person and it shows whenever you actually try to debate someone
You're trying to convince people that humans aren't animals (we are obviously mammals) but some sort of higher being because evangelical Christians are fucking morons who want to use the law to force their morality on the rest of us.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s hard to debate when we’re discussing gay people having rights. It’s fairly apparent to a lot of us I think? I don’t even know how to refute your position elizondo, except to say if one of my grandkids turns out to be gay and anyone comes for them, I’ll put a hollow point in that person’s brainstem and then make a whisky glass from the remainder of their skull

I also continue to not understand why virtually ANY issues wouldn’t be more important than this. Border security, national debt, nuclear power, education, all a billion times more important. Why care about this?
The discussion isn't about gay rights

Horza is claiming he goes to the zoo to see the homosexual exhibit
Old 04-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The discussion isn't about gay rights

Horza is claiming he goes to the zoo to see the homosexual exhibit
monkeys can't speak english, so they won't say no when Horza tries to lick the pus from their wounds!
Old 04-01-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're trying to convince people that humans aren't animals (we are obviously mammals) but some sort of higher being because evangelical Christians are fucking morons who want to use the law to force their morality on the rest of us.
NEGATIVE

Humans are above the animal kingdom, unless you can show me an example of a dog designing and building a car or an airplane from scratch

Maybe you're just as dumb as an animal. That would explain a lot.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
NEGATIVE

Humans are above the animal kingdom, unless you can show me an example of a dog designing and building a car or an airplane from scratch

Maybe you're just as dumb as an animal. That would explain a lot.
Is that what your priest told you or did you read it in some old ass book? People are mammals and god didn't make us out of clay, retard.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that what your priest told you or did you read it in some old ass book? People are mammals and god didn't make us out of clay, retard.
lol look at you flailing like a bozo

Nobody has mentioned Religion but you
Old 04-01-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol look at you flailing like a bozo

Nobody has mentioned Religion but you
What do you expect people to say when you start touting religious nonsense about how animals can't be gay and humans are somehow separate from and elevated above the rest of the animal kingdom?
Old 04-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What do you expect people to say when you start touting religious nonsense about how animals can't be gay and humans are somehow separate from and elevated above the rest of the animal kingdom?
Are you attempting to actually debate for real or is this an April Fool's joke?
Old 04-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Default FOIA

Quote:
no wonder you just meme post like you're tweeting on blue bird forums
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread