Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Hotknifing is fun tho for sure..
One time I was in Humboldt Co. and these guys who introduced me to that technique made "truffles." They prepped some hash, and rolled it with ground buds into a small ball. Then they applied flame to the outside just enough to make it tacky, and dippped it in kief. the result was beautiful. Hotknifing THAT is so fucking crazy that they actually have someone stand behind you in case you fall.

Good times!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kief
Some guys up here press their keif into pucks with an NHL logo on it...except it says THC.

That shit will get you higher than gas prices.
Last edited by Excision Rottun; 04-08-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Old 04-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hotknifing is fun tho for sure..
One time I was in Humboldt Co. and these guys who introduced me to that technique made "truffles." They prepped some hash, and rolled it with ground buds into a small ball. Then they applied flame to the outside just enough to make it tacky, and dippped it in kief. the result was beautiful. Hotknifing THAT is so fucking crazy that they actually have someone stand behind you in case you fall.

Good times!

Vaporizing is different mainly for buds only, the cannabinoids are released at a lower temperature than what the plant matter burns at.

Vaping hash doesnt work well, but can be done.You start dealing with dripping issue's and such.

I also supply various dispencerys down here via from me and shipments from Humboldt. Best thing is I can clam all the money legally.

If you ever see something called Earwax or "budder" pick it up this is the highest concentrate available around 90%THC 1 hit is equal to about 2-3 joints. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budder (and no its not the one you cook food with)
Old 04-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't know you could be a fucking snob with weed. Wow.
You live in MA course you dont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just stating what I knew and I am sure there are many more interesting facts, I don't know the science behind it though. I just know it works and the cannabutter that comes from the waste is well worth it.

About that method not working, I couldn't get it to work the first few times but that was because the hash I was getting wouldn't stay ignited. I later found out that good hash is supposed to burn like incense and hash that doesn't continue to burn or that reignites generally has binders in it.
Good hash bubbles
Old 04-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

I dont smoke weed! Yay me!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

What is it about burnouts that drives them to talk about it 24/7? You never see heroin addicts, cokeheads, or junkies in general really, doing it. Alcoholics (the real alcoholics, not people that just drink) don't even do it and alcohol is legal.

LOOK AT ME LOL I SMOKE SO MUCH WEED LOL LOOK AT ME!

LOL UDUMB I SMOKE IT LIKE DIS

LOL WECOOL
Old 04-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is it about burnouts that drives them to talk about it 24/7? You never see heroin addicts, cokeheads, or junkies in general really, doing it. Alcoholics (the real alcoholics, not people that just drink) don't even do it and alcohol is legal.

LOL WECOOL
One thread equals 24/7? rofl

Once 10 threads pop up then I will agree with you. This is no different than a thread dedicated to the different beers or wines of the world, something that almost every forum I have been on has had.

Antipost, that just depends on the method used to create it. There is plenty of good hash that doesn't bubble, anyhow.. if you are going for pure potency you would get hash oil or honey oil.
Last edited by Grento; 04-08-2010 at 06:50 PM..
Old 04-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Have you seen OOC? It's every hour, easily.

Being a snob about beer is fucking retarded too.

"That is just piss! I drink <insert noname bullshit here so no one recognizes how underground the brewery is>"
Old 04-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

LOL WECOOL

Fuckkkk whats up your ass, dont look at the thread then, you saw what it was titled. No one stated anyone as dumb were just sharing different methods who really cares. If you dont like it stop wasting your own time by reading this thread.
Closed Thread