Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleleet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In denmark its pretty standard to toast the cigarette gently under a ligther till crunchy and golden, blowing out nicotine smoke. Too little heat it taste bad, too much it taste harsh. Can be done in a frying pan/pot for bong mixes etc.

Takes time to do and to master so most european countries dont bother for what i know, it really makes a BIG difference.

Cant really smoke hash pure as it just clots up or sets on fire, you really need some tobacco for a smooth burn.

You waste a great deal of THC smoking it that way, doesnt heat the cannabinoids high enough to get them all.

I suggest knife hits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItVM9...eature=related

Or you can acquire a hash Bell for a bong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfC_slcMu8U

Even putting hash on top of some greens on a bowl doesnt release all the cannabinoids.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

I didn't know you could be a fucking snob with weed. Wow.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooantipostoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You waste a great deal of THC smoking it that way, doesnt heat the cannabinoids high enough to get them all.

I suggest knife hits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItVM9...eature=related

Or you can acquire a hash Bell for a bong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfC_slcMu8U

Even putting hash on top of some greens on a bowl doesnt release all the cannabinoids.
Er.. What's the point of a vaporizer then?
Old 04-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Kobold

Get a metal pushpin(NOT PLASTIC!), a large beer glass, a bendy straw and your hash.

Place the pushpin on a flat surface, roll up a ball of hash and stick it on the tack, light the hash on fire and let it burn for a second or two, blow it out and immediately put the beer glass on top of it. Wait for it to burn out and the beer glass should be filled up with nice thick milky smoke. Take your bendy straw, slightly lift the corner of the glass just enough to stick one end of the straw under, quickly put one end under and suck all of the smoke out with the other.

Zero smoke loss, and a giant hit.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a metal pushpin(NOT PLASTIC!), a large beer glass, a bendy straw and your hash.

Place the pushpin on a flat surface, roll up a ball of hash and stick it on the tack, light the hash on fire and let it burn for a second or two, blow it out and immediately put the beer glass on top of it. Wait for it to burn out and the beer glass should be filled up with nice thick milky smoke. Take your bendy straw, slightly lift the corner of the glass just enough to stick one end of the straw under, quickly put one end under and suck all of the smoke out with the other.

Zero smoke loss, and a giant hit.
That's old school.
Never worked for me, but my brother swears by that method.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Er.. What's the point of a vaporizer then?
Much healthier for your lungs. Not only that, all of the left over bud has a little bit of THC left, instead of throwing it all out like most do, save up an ounce of it and make 1 pound of cannabutter.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

My understanding was that the temperature of flame combusts the cannibinol-laden vapors released by combusting weed.. This means that those cannibinol molecules in the vapor were destroyed, sending the byproducts into your lungs and not giving the best effect. Vaporizers supposedly fix this problem by applying a more correct temperature to the marijuana which releases the vapors from the weed but does not combust the molecules in the vapor, delivering a much more effective hit. From the science I have looked at, the "it's healthier" bit is purely a side effect.

Eh?
Old 04-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My understanding was that the temperature of flame combusts the cannibinol-laden vapors released by combusting weed.. This means that those cannibinol molecules in the vapor were destroyed, sending the byproducts into your lungs and not giving the best effect. Vaporizers supposedly fix this problem by applying a more correct temperature to the marijuana which releases the vapors from the weed but does not combust the molecules in the vapor, delivering a much more effective hit. From the science I have looked at, the "it's healthier" bit is purely a side effect.

Eh?
I was just stating what I knew and I am sure there are many more interesting facts, I don't know the science behind it though. I just know it works and the cannabutter that comes from the waste is well worth it.

About that method not working, I couldn't get it to work the first few times but that was because the hash I was getting wouldn't stay ignited. I later found out that good hash is supposed to burn like incense and hash that doesn't continue to burn or that reignites generally has binders in it.
Last edited by Grento; 04-08-2010 at 05:24 PM..
Old 04-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hk8pbPnj1c
Old 04-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About that method not working, I couldn't get it to work the first few times but that was because the hash I was getting wouldn't stay ignited. I later found out that good hash is supposed to burn like incense and hash that doesn't continue to burn or that reignites generally has binders in it.
What a trip.. I think that may have been my problem as well heh. I half suspected it, but never really gave the method a chance afterwards for fear of wasting really good hash! :P