Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-23-2023, 09:06 AM
Banned

I have a very hard time playing dwarves too. Even the bearded lady one.

Dwarves == klingon of EQ

Uncultured. Crude. Self interested. That wisdom score is a fakeout from bristlebanes touch.
Old 03-23-2023, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America was great several times before.

I’m going to put forward the third edgiest option of from February 8, 1861, to May 9, 1865.
Hope everyone makes note of the racist piece of shit that probably raped his younger sister when they were kids. Fuck the confederacy. They lost for a reason, and that reason is they were too damn stupid & cowardly to win.
Old 03-23-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a very hard time playing dwarves too. Even the bearded lady one.

Dwarves == klingon of EQ

Uncultured. Crude. Self interested. That wisdom score is a fakeout from bristlebanes touch.
most sensible thing i've read here in ages
Old 03-23-2023, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope everyone makes note of the racist piece of shit that probably raped his younger sister when they were kids. Fuck the confederacy. They lost for a reason, and that reason is they were too damn stupid & cowardly to win.
im pretty sure jim is referring to the northern efforts between those years

south lost because they lacked the industrial capability to feed the insatiable maw that a war logistics machine requires

all the steel was in the north.

now it's in china

that's worth worrying about.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

The genius is it can be read both ways [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was America great cos the south's stand for independence?

Or was it great cos the south kicked themselves out, leaving just the slave free industrial paradise of the North as the remaining USA.

South shoulda taken note from history and got France to support their efforts.

(the other two edgy times I was choosing between when America was great was before independence, or before European settlers ... or maybe even before any human settlers ... or maybe during Pangea? That was pretty great land mass!)

Either way reader, choose which ever instance/interpretation you find most upsetting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Personally I like the idea that MAGA means to physically reunite Pangea. I'd vote for Trump if that is what he wants to attempt.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 03-23-2023, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats waging a war to keep black people in chains isn't a pride point no matter how you look at it.
Old 03-23-2023, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats waging a war to keep black people in chains isn't a pride point no matter how you look at it.
Another thing that's far from a pride point is continuing to think the Civil War-era Democrat party is related in any way to today's Democrat party, other than Biden being alive for the conception of both. Someone with actual intelligence that really followed history and wasn't just trying to stir the pot with more right-wing obfuscating bullshit wouldn't try to hide the fact that the 2 major parties had a platform swap after the Civil War.
Old 03-23-2023, 07:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The genius is it can be read both ways [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was America great cos the south's stand for independence?

Or was it great cos the south kicked themselves out, leaving just the slave free industrial paradise of the North as the remaining USA.

South shoulda taken note from history and got France to support their efforts.

(the other two edgy times I was choosing between when America was great was before independence, or before European settlers ... or maybe even before any human settlers ... or maybe during Pangea? That was pretty great land mass!)

Either way reader, choose which ever instance/interpretation you find most upsetting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Personally I like the idea that MAGA means to physically reunite Pangea. I'd vote for Trump if that is what he wants to attempt.
It's not genius, it's your attempt to backpedal being a bigot piece of shit. Only a bigot makes jokes about it.
Old 03-23-2023, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
attempt to backpedal
Quote:
think the Civil War-era Democrat party is related in any way to today's Democrat party
Old 03-23-2023, 08:28 PM
Large Bat

I think a quest where you gather cold milk from a cow in qeynos and deliver it to a baby vah shir could be a good quest