Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know this quest and I never did it or any other exp quest. I get E X P by killing mobs and grouping with my friends.

ROGEAN if I ever did this quest then please ban me.

Cuz I know I didn't.

Anyway feel free to forum hero all you guys want. I play this game in Norrath not on some forum. Come at me in game my bro's if you dare.. Which you won't cuz we all know the result [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool so masterkova exploits from level 15-28 by abusing a wand exploit that gets removed as a result and instant spawning a quest mob. big things.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

I'm inclined to believe Lovely. She doesn't seem the type to lie.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Feel free to continue the lies LOL

That jelly I'm better then you and everyone in your guild?
Old 11-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

I don't really have to defend myself. 1 week ago I was behind the top people on the server by several levels. After wands was removed I passed everyone and now I'm level 38 and 3 levels ahead of everyone on the server.

If you really think I've done anything special to level faster you're an idiot. I'd be even higher right now if wands never existed or if I didn't boost my friend everyday who just sit afk in groups.

I'm 2 good for you and that's about it. Get better and then talk.

PS: Holocaust when I destroy your little members I tend to get PM's from your members of all the funny excuses they make. Pretty funny, better check your guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Lovely; 11-28-2011 at 03:27 PM..
Old 11-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

I dont see how a repeatable quest is a exploit..if this were true ban everyone making lvl one halflings to get extra thex daggers.. if its a super advantage point it out and have people kill each other in at the quest mob fighting for the spawn lol.
Banned

I tend to believe the people accused didn't exploit this, but I know for a fact they exploited the Wands.

You use 2 Wands to kill guards, they drop more PP than it takes to recharge said wands. Rinse and Repeat.

I've already posted multiple times how to fix recharging of those items, but the Dev's seem to turn a blind eye, so Whatev.

Ill level up properly and jack their shit late game.
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That jelly I'm better then you and everyone in your guild?

Quite jelly, actually.

-Mickets the Wizard
Banned

Wands gone, old Lovely posting returns.

Despite time invested, pretty obvious @ given xp rate questing was involved. Long as its legit, props. Not sure what administrative involvement would even be if it was found out that a quest was abused.

Quest with Kunark faction in vanilla being used is what I'm after here bros.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't really have to defend myself. 1 week ago I was behind the top people on the server by several levels. After wands was removed I passed everyone and now I'm level 38 and 3 levels ahead of everyone on the server.

If you really think I've done anything special to level faster you're an idiot. I'd be even higher right now if wands never existed or if I didn't boost my friends everyday who just sit afks in groups.

I'm 2 good for you and that's about it. Get better and then talk.
I don't even see why people care what level this tranny is. Maybe it sucks if you are wanting the bragging rights for being the first level 50 but for most of us I don't see why it matters in the least. Lovely will get 50 and run around leveling up his/her friends until there are enough people to actually raid with. Being the first to 50 isn't that exciting and will most likely lead to waiting around for another month until the normal people gradually get to 50.

She won't even be able to pvp that much since the majority of the population will be lower levels actually having fun with pvp/pve while she sits on the sidelines bragging on these forums about how legit hardcore she is.
Last edited by HippoNipple; 11-28-2011 at 03:30 PM..
Old 11-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread