Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

so people got guises? i am sad and jealous
Old 11-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Anything thing to help some pecks become real men. Too bad no fatties got helped with their weight problems!
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks to the staff for putting this on. Thanks for consciously trying to cater to both the regular guy and the raid guilds (something that's damned near impossible). Yeah, PoHate was way chaotic, but live and learn. No one was permanantly hurt anyway. It beats what most of us would have been doing if the event hadn't have happened.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks to the staff for putting this on. Thanks for consciously trying to cater to both the regular guy and the raid guilds (something that's damned near impossible). Yeah, PoHate was way chaotic, but live and learn. No one was permanantly hurt anyway. It beats what most of us would have been doing if the event hadn't have happened.
Getting drunk and scoring with a fat chick in a slutty Halloween costume?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Banned

Looking forward to more events in future, and hoping we can have everyone feel a good level of engagement with things.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

glad to hear there was events yesterday, sorry I missed them but I hope for more in the future!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just being the devil's advocate now, because I'm over it really.

But pointing out that part of the event was accessible to everyone while part of the event was effectively only accessible to one (or maybe two) guilds? That perfectly demonstrates that not everyone was treated equally.

I guess this is classic? Lord knows I played on live for dozens of days /played back in the pre-luclin/pop eras, never in a raiding guild, and I never once experienced a GM event.
what do you expect them to do? give everyone on the server a free fungi tunic just because it's halloween? stfu its complaining like this that makes the staff not want to do events

i didn't get to see any of these events on halloween. still thankful to the staff though. <3 hopefully i'll see Sandy Claws around Christmas. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Aviak

I vote for spawn AoW in EC next time and let the entire server come together to zerg and kill him.. something too big for one guild alone atm, need everyone :P

At any rate putting on the event was great, you gotta understand some who maybe wanted to go to hate but couldnt would feel left out but there was plenty to do still.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

I was hoping when the God's chose their champion that they would get super sized and buffed up and we would have to kill them like a raid boss. Would have been interesting to see a player control raid mob.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Banned

im a little "mad" that every time the server staff rewards people its with a guise

its a real kick in the balls to those of us that were here at the start and got our pre nerf guise

handing out guise to iksar's and player accounts that were not from the original time frame of this server is just siick

cant come up with a better item loot that something held of such great value and significance as the pre nerf guise

i dont wanna live on this planet anymore
Closed Thread