Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-28-2023, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which one is that? The ones near me aren't until late spring and the big NY faire is late August.
They probably try to time it for the best weather. Here in AZ that’s around now. Was overcast at the start of the day but beautiful and sunny 70 degrees by 2pm

The Ren Fen is the big festival with knights and jousting, all themed around medieval renaissance times. We watched the live jousting, went through the torture museum, did some rides, ate some turkey legs and steak on a steak

We got there right when they opened at 10am which is the way to avoid the pileup that occurs on the 2 lane street leading to Gold Canyon. And before noon it wasn’t too bad, crowd-wise. But between noon-2pm the crowds got pretty crazy, the food and drink lines were sometimes 20+ people long
Last edited by unsunghero; 02-28-2023 at 01:18 PM..
Old 02-28-2023, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Oh Arizona. That's Sir Maximilian, Countess Cordelia, maybe Sir Edgeron and crew. Sir Max's son is jousting now too as I think Sir Gareth.

I see them every year in NY. I even dress up at times.
Old 02-28-2023, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More importantly, what does she think about your EQ habits and does she play as well?
I don’t play these days, haven’t logged in in more than a month

My problem is I get my sights set on some goal and then when I get it I burn out. Last goal was saving up for Ice Silk Cap which I got, then stopped logging in

My next goal is to memorize Bedlam at 58 which I have in my inventory. But I’m about 90% from 58 and the 50’s levels are nightmarishly slow

I came close to logging in this past weekend. I’ll prolly try to log in sometime this week maybe

But nah, she doesn’t game. She doesn’t think I game these days because I really don’t, but she DOES know that I was once rank 1 worldwide in WoW arenas during original TBC, because everyone who knows me soon learns that fact from me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2023, 06:03 AM
Fire Giant

Today is the 4 year anniversary of me moving to the Netherlands from the US. It's been a lot of ups and down but overall I'm feeling pretty good about it these days. I still miss the fuck out of the Pacific Northwest though.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2023, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today is the 4 year anniversary of me moving to the Netherlands from the US. It's been a lot of ups and down but overall I'm feeling pretty good about it these days. I still miss the fuck out of the Pacific Northwest though.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DONT ZOOM IN!#!
My eyes, ohhh my eyes. It burns.

If a bum was a bucket, you'd chuckit.
It has both a crack and a hole.

Also, caught up with a dude who still plays dnd pen and paper style. Gatehouse security guard, 2hrs later i went home...
Good chat.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:42 PM
Banned

I’ve seen a pic of those fields before, didn’t realize it was there. Very purdy!

Edit: yea zoomed and wtf mang
Old 03-01-2023, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

you can tell it's someone mooning by just looking at the thumbnail, you people zooming in are freaks.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Banned

Got the gf her birthday present today. 7 speed beach cruiser

Can’t afford one for myself so will have to just jog next to it I guess :/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AD3CAAB9-2FDD-4FED-8AA4-B0D0DFB0D841.jpg (22.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-01-2023, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My ex failed to show up for the follow-up hearing in our custody case where she was supposed to show the progress of her urinalysis testing and behavioral therapy, so the judge commuted the temporary order to a permanent order and took the matter off the Calendar.

Undisputed full custody of the kids awarded, and after paying out the equivelent of two four year college tuitions worth of child support to a alcoholic with a meth addiction over the past three years, im no longer getting 45%of my income siphoned by a degenerate that neglects our children.

We had beef tenderloin for dinner afterwards.

P.s. I didnt hire a lawyer and wrack up 50k in debt either.
Its sad that this is what for you is "something good that happened today."
But that is fucking great news, even to someone who does not know you.

You are a good human (elf?)
Old 03-01-2023, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got the gf her birthday present today. 7 speed beach cruiser

Can’t afford one for myself so will have to just jog next to it I guess :/
Get ya arse on that girls bike and get the girl jogging.
If you need to ask why, ya asking the wrong question.
Last edited by Duik; 03-01-2023 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Space, the final frontier.