Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-19-2022, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't get your news from other sources, because you're a conspiracy theorist if so.

And anti science.
Old 10-22-2022, 12:25 AM
Banned

Going paintballing with co-worker friend and his friends tomorrow

Apparently some 11yr old reserved a birthday party for the same spot, not sure if it will be us vs them but I hope so. If so, I’m gonna be putting my boot on some downed kid’s chest and giving him a double tap right to the goggles

No mercy
Old 10-22-2022, 07:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going paintballing with co-worker friend and his friends tomorrow

Apparently some 11yr old reserved a birthday party for the same spot, not sure if it will be us vs them but I hope so. If so, I’m gonna be putting my boot on some downed kid’s chest and giving him a double tap right to the goggles

No mercy
Hehe. Have fun!

Years ago we took an adult karate class series for fun through Groupon, just generic shotokan/Joe Corley stuff. The dojo mixed up the tickets they sold and when we went they paired me up for sparring with some twleve year old.

This kid thought it was hilarious, I was knocking him around like a rag doll. I learned that day when you have like 100 plus pounds on someone you might have an advantage
Old 10-22-2022, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Saw the northern lights for the first time last night. Apparently their intensify was low, but it’s still one of the coolest things I’ve experienced
Old 10-22-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Bought some redwing boots. Thanks for the recommendation Homesteaded
Old 10-22-2022, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw the northern lights for the first time last night. Apparently their intensify was low, but it’s still one of the coolest things I’ve experienced
That’s on my bucket list, they look so beautiful in pics prolly so much better IRL
Old 10-22-2022, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehe. Have fun!

Years ago we took an adult karate class series for fun through Groupon, just generic shotokan/Joe Corley stuff. The dojo mixed up the tickets they sold and when we went they paired me up for sparring with some twleve year old.

This kid thought it was hilarious, I was knocking him around like a rag doll. I learned that day when you have like 100 plus pounds on someone you might have an advantage
Yeah size matters quite a lot. I remember both nigh-undefeated Canelo Alvarez and Israel Adesanya (boxing and mma respectively) both were quite humbled when they thought they could fight in a weight division higher than theirs…and lost, convincingly

I got fuckin peppered in paintball. Some of the adult bro’s there were in their matching tactical gear and tricked out guns that shot twice as fast as the rentals. I was able to maintain a 1:1 kill/death ratio at least. I think one of the dudes that got me was running a GoPro kill cam on his gun, so I wanted to say “hi YouTube” as he shot me in the arm

The group members I was with got hit way harder than me, they were both bleeding from multiple welts. I got hit on the gun, mask, and shirt so not a lot of pain, got some paint in my mouth tho and it’s pretty gross
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 45E80326-7495-48AA-93E2-6B47AE0A11EF.jpg (20.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-22-2022, 05:58 PM
Banned

Hell yeah looks like fun

Last time I went paintballing there were dozens of rednecks with semi-pro gear like that, we got our asses handed to us
Old 10-23-2022, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bought some redwing boots. Thanks for the recommendation Homesteaded
Hell yeah.
Old 10-24-2022, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s on my bucket list, they look so beautiful in pics prolly so much better IRL
It’s pretty amazing. It’s going to be hard to leave alaska