Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-01-2022, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

I got my amateur radio license this week.

You have to choose three letters as a callsign suffix. I chose FTE.

I'll soon be M7FTE on 20m HF with my little attic dipole, holler if you hear me.
Old 05-01-2022, 01:08 PM
Fire Giant

Took my kitty out to the tulips fields for a photo shoot. Super manly I know! She hated it...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2022, 05:00 PM
Banned

Pretty cool guys.

Hey I'm down 25lb in like 83 days or 0.3 lb a day. Or 2.1lb a weak. Eating smart. Granted some of that I was sick. Like 5 days. And couldn't eat much. Doing really gud guys.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:02 PM
Banned

^
Wtg! Keep at it

That cat is super cute in the face
Old 05-02-2022, 03:07 PM
Banned

Just watched a guy in a white pickup back into this nice SUV, totally crunching his front right side and destroying the light fixture there. Then the guy takes off

My co-worker wanted to follow and confront him and be like “are you really gonna just take off after hitting that guy?” but I said not with me in the car you’re not. This is AZ, the Wild West where everyone has guns. Fuck that noise

So what we did was take down his plate and vehicle type and left a note saying “hey man we saw this truck hit you and take off” with his information on the smashed car’s windshield. Best we could do. Probably should have left contact info to be a witness but forgot :/ maybe this lot will have a camera that recorded it
Old 05-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty cool guys.

Hey I'm down 25lb in like 83 days or 0.3 lb a day. Or 2.1lb a weak. Eating smart. Granted some of that I was sick. Like 5 days. And couldn't eat much. Doing really gud guys.
What's your ultimate goal? 25lb is good. You don't want to drop too much too fast.

I had Covid over the holidays and it dropped me from 180 lbs to 162 lbs. I didn't need to lose weight and not only did I, I did it in a very unhealthy way. Damned Covid is no joke, and I'm vaccinated. I'm back up to 173 now and feeling better and less fatigued but it took its toll.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:48 PM
Banned

It's far away and my weight loss has slowed down.

I want to get to a muscly 150. Where I was 155 I was a skinny fat anorexic 155 in the past. Not good.

I bumped up my caloric intake.

It's really hard to put on the calories tho when avoiding pastries, cheese, fast food. Fried foods.

Example of what I ate this morning:

Leftover meatloaf 3.5 oz, 1 1/2 tbsp mashed taters. Chia seed pudding. 1/2 serving Oatmeal, with a little fiberone sprinkled.

Lunch was one naan. Whole milk Greek yogurt one tbsp olive oil and a chopped up date.

Yesterday's dinner was corn tortillas w left over shredded baked chicken peppers and quinoa and some yogurt. Jalapeños. Like... ~180 calories a piece, more like linner. Lunch + dinner. I would prefer to just skip dinner all together tbh.

I don't have full control over my meals/ meal times *yet!

Lotta times breakfast is like 1 cup almond or organic plain no sugar soy and like some fruit. And a full serving of fiber 1 and maybe a hard boiled egg.

Or an egg over easy on rye with Amish butter.

Or I do like sourdough, hummus, and some salad greens and jalapeños. Or some lentils, black beans, and some other veg + some spinach.

Or rice and grilled shrimp with a light salad.

Tbh it's hard to find good saturated fats and omega 3s

I did salmon a few weeks ago. And a whole grilled pompano which took me like 4 days to eat skin and all.

I've been rocking it!

I would need to eat like 5 or 6 meals a day to hit 2000 calories. My BMR has got to be right around 1400-1500

Only way to up that is eat a lot more and exercise which is hard. Long term goals!

When I was packing on weight I would eat like chicken nuggies and fries in the morning a 150 calories coffee and like a 1500 Chinese takeout in the evening and sleep a lot. Or big pizza. Stuff like ice cream or cakes as snacks.

I'm off the coffee completely.

60-80 oz water daily.

Maybe camomile or black tea occasionally.

I'm really ashamed of how big I let myself get so don't want to fess up.

My fave breakfast is like a poached egg broke over some Oatmeal. Poaching is a bit of effort tho.

I hate fruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] yuck. Been trying hard to get a serving or two in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's your ultimate goal? 25lb is good. You don't want to drop too much too fast.

I had Covid over the holidays and it dropped me from 180 lbs to 162 lbs. I didn't need to lose weight and not only did I, I did it in a very unhealthy way. Damned Covid is no joke, and I'm vaccinated. I'm back up to 173 now and feeling better and less fatigued but it took its toll.
Ya. I dropped 10 lb with a fever cough and like 3 days of hell straight away awhile ago..if I was my 2018 weight I would have dropped to like 140, which is probably a danger zone for me. Even if I want to look like an irl skeleton.
Last edited by starkind; 05-02-2022 at 04:11 PM..
Old 05-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Banned

1235 calories ✅
Old 05-02-2022, 06:22 PM
Banned

Whoa, you hate fruit? That's strange to hear. I don't know if I've ever heard someone say they hated fruit categorically. All of it?

I think the only fruit I ever thought was gross was durian, and there's certain ones I'd be less excited than others to eat, but generally speaking I love fruits
Old 05-02-2022, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoa, you hate fruit? That's strange to hear. I don't know if I've ever heard someone say they hated fruit categorically. All of it?

I think the only fruit I ever thought was gross was durian, and there's certain ones I'd be less excited than others to eat, but generally speaking I love fruits
Yeah who hates blueberries for example? I just do berries because I hear they are the healthiest of the fruit. But every time I get groceries it’s 1-2 packages of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Bananas too

I don’t do apples, strawberries, oranges, or any of the rest tbh. I can eat them, but not wild about them