Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10021  
Old 11-28-2021, 07:36 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't believe your eyes when you see Ingraham sieg heil Trump, fellow patriots.
lol horza engaging in conspiracy theories

the left is so dumb. all they ever do is whine about everything, claim they all victims, call everyone racist and never have any solutions

this is like the dumbest claim ever. not surprised berger boy pushin it
  #10022  
Old 11-28-2021, 07:51 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,899
Default

Former cop just shot a black Colorado teen 500 times.

  #10023  
Old 11-29-2021, 09:32 AM
Ooloo Ooloo is offline
Planar Protector

Ooloo's Avatar

Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 2,664
Default

Omg I had the NES version of Operation Wolf when I was a kid. I asked my grandma for Contra as a birthday present and somehow her senile brain spit out Operation Wolf instead.

I remember it was extremely hard and I was afraid of the game over screen as a 7 year old
  #10024  
Old 11-29-2021, 01:55 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,899
Default

Wind becomes largest source of electricity for 1st time in Turkey...

... because the value of their dollar has become equal to the value of thin air.

  #10025  
Old 11-29-2021, 02:06 PM
Gravydoo II Gravydoo II is offline
Banned


Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,375
Default

Lol remember when america had that huge prison system full of gangsters and they formed gangs??? Weird how its so easy to find things like stormfront, 8chan, and places where people openly claim to be nazis. Weird how this list right here shows the hundreds of nazi gangs that the government knows about. I thought nazi's havent been seen since WWII though... To be a nazi all you gotta do it believe. Almost like being a christian. There is no litmus test. If you accept hate in your heart and blame everyone else for your problems, you're probably a christian or a nazi.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/fi...rt_web_vff.pdf
  #10026  
Old 11-29-2021, 02:12 PM
Gatordash Gatordash is offline
Planar Protector

Gatordash's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you accept hate in your heart and blame everyone else for your problems, you're probably a christian or a nazi.
Insightful stuff this morning gravydoo2.
  #10027  
Old 11-29-2021, 02:13 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol remember when america had that huge prison system full of gangsters and they formed gangs??? Weird how its so easy to find things like stormfront, 8chan, and places where people openly claim to be nazis. Weird how this list right here shows the hundreds of nazi gangs that the government knows about. I thought nazi's havent been seen since WWII though... To be a nazi all you gotta do it believe. Almost like being a christian. There is no litmus test. If you accept hate in your heart and blame everyone else for your problems, you're probably a christian or a nazi.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/fi...rt_web_vff.pdf
remember when america had mental hospitals and citizens were not subjected to these rants.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  #10028  
Old 11-29-2021, 02:16 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when america had mental hospitals and citizens were not subjected to these rants.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's that famous aphorism about glass houses again, guy who thinks a failed politician is actually the second coming of Christ?
  #10029  
Old 11-29-2021, 02:19 PM
robayon robayon is offline
Banned


Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: GA
Posts: 1,637
Default

Isn't the ADL the org that thinks any criticism of Israel can be conflated with anti-semitism?

I mean, I agree with the larger point, there's totally fascists in America even if they don't fit the definition of classic Nazis
  #10030  
Old 11-29-2021, 02:22 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's that famous aphorism about glass houses again, guy who thinks a failed politician is actually the second coming of Christ?
You're the only person here with delusions that these aren't your only friends.

I love everyone here as much as I love myself.

Try again Bancini.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.