Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2023, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you believe we actually have to sign laws preventing people from showing perverted shit to kids?

The reason? Weirdos, like the people here, mass voting in an expression of self hatred and spite.
Speaking of the REAL perverted things that actually cause the worst child abuse.

Rampant child sexual abuse is occurring in churches — not at drag shows

Apparently the GOP is desperately trying to deflect from “actual child abuse” performed constantly by members in their voting base. We really shouldn’t be supporting Christianity.

Christian clergy are still one of the worst sources of sexual child abuse.
Old 05-28-2023, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

according to msnbc, religion bad and drag shows for kids good.

shocker.

Quote:
I’m only making the comparison here because many conservatives — including religious leaders in the Catholic Church and the Southern Baptist Convention — falsely equate drag shows or LGBTQ people with sexual perversion.
lol, lmao even
Last edited by Ekco; 05-28-2023 at 07:20 PM..
Old 05-28-2023, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of the REAL perverted things that actually cause the worst child abuse.

Rampant child sexual abuse is occurring in churches — not at drag shows

Apparently the GOP is desperately trying to deflect from “actual child abuse” performed constantly by members in their voting base. We really shouldn’t be supporting Christianity.

Christian clergy are still one of the worst sources of sexual child abuse.
How many church priests and associates have there been since 1950?

I'm more inclined to believe you if this is just Illinois(new information to me).
Old 05-28-2023, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Bug Eating Botten linking MSNBC and everyone laughs at him

Pure Comedy
Old 05-28-2023, 08:43 PM
Banned

Good lord nobody gives a shit about the stupid drag shows, go drag it up all you want with other consenting adults, just leave little billy out of it. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

It's not some human rights violation if some big hairy dude isn't allowed to put on a wig and thigh-highs and dance badly in front of kids.

Oh and btw way more teachers are convicted of sex crimes than priests, sorry about the stats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And I'm not even religious I don't have a dog in that fight.
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-28-2023 at 08:46 PM..
Old 05-28-2023, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good lord nobody gives a shit about the stupid drag shows, go drag it up all you want with other consenting adults, just leave little billy out of it. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

It's not some human rights violation if some big hairy dude isn't allowed to put on a wig and thigh-highs and dance badly in front of kids.

Oh and btw way more teachers are convicted of sex crimes than priests, sorry about the stats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And I'm not even religious I don't have a dog in that fight.
I think the theory is the more gay stuff you can shove in the face of a potentially gay kid the more normal he/she/they/them will feel, rather than feeling different comparing themselves to straight people

I’m guessing that’s the theory anyway
Old 05-28-2023, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the theory is the more gay stuff you can shove in the face of a potentially gay kid the more normal he/she/they/them will feel, rather than feeling different comparing themselves to straight people

I’m guessing that’s the theory anyway
Yeah that probably is the theory or something like it, which is retarded. How about let them figure it out on their own like everybody else. If I had kids I wouldn't buy a lapdance for my hetero son to affirm his identity or whatever
Old 05-28-2023, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that probably is the theory or something like it, which is retarded. How about let them figure it out on their own like everybody else. If I had kids I wouldn't buy a lapdance for my hetero son to affirm his identity or whatever
That’s right you wouldn’t want other students to learn tolerance or even comfort those that already feel shunned by boomers and some Gen X.

Believe in the way far right believes a LGBTq child comes into existence. By drinking the the water “that is even making the frogs gay!” God, has no one learned anything from Alex Jones’s podcast??!!

Ooloo you religiously listen to podcasts. I thought you would have known?
Old 05-28-2023, 10:12 PM
Banned

If nobody gives a shit about the stupid drag shows, then why did the Republican party base their whole losing midterm platform on them?
Old 05-28-2023, 10:12 PM
Banned

Tolerate what exactly?

Mutilation? Spreading diseases? Obesity? Provoking racial tensions?

Screw you clowns.
Closed Thread