Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2023, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweet. That's what I want.
Squandering your congressional majority and being forced to compromise with the hated libs is a win now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rep. Don Bacon (R-NE) on Fox floats the idea of forgetting about the 20 anti-McCarthy Republicans and negotiating with Democrats to elect a House Speaker. First one to break.
Old 01-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Squandering your congressional majority and being forced to compromise with the hated libs is a win now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rep. Don Bacon (R-NE) on Fox floats the idea of forgetting about the 20 anti-McCarthy Republicans and negotiating with Democrats to elect a House Speaker. First one to break.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2023, 05:48 PM
Banned

Old 01-05-2023, 05:48 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Banned

So who did they actually want to be speaker?

MTG?

I'm frankly not surprised. Even if the freedumb cuckus got absolute power they'd find a way to start infighting. It's the nature of politics and power.

It's dumb to do it tho when u aren't the dominant parties.
Old 01-05-2023, 05:58 PM
Banned

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-05-2023, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So who did they actually want to be speaker?

MTG?

I'm frankly not surprised. Even if the freedumb cuckus got absolute power they'd find a way to start infighting. It's the nature of politics and power.

It's dumb to do it tho when u aren't the dominant parties.
I dunno.

But it's fun and chaotic.

I love when the government can't get anything done or shuts down.

It feeds me. I love the chaos and I love the fact that such a corrupt machine is suffering.

It gives me life.
Old 01-05-2023, 06:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fentanyl is everywhere in my state, there’s more fentanyl here than all the candy combined

It’s cheap as water too, like 1-2$/pill while OxyContin back in the day used to be $30+/pill

Always can be a (sad) alternative to constant chronic pain or suicide although they may still accidentally OD
When I broke my foot here in the Netherlands, I went to the ER. It was about an hour or so after breaking so the shock was wearing off and it was starting to really hurt. And for x rays they had to move it to different angles to get all their shots which had me writhing in pain. When I got back from X-ray the nurse took out this vile with a small sponge on the top. She turned the vial over to soak the sponge and told me to inhale the sponge through my nose. It was an instant high, and the pain all but went away. I was like holy shit was is this. And she said fentanyl. I was like “oh shit this is what everyone in America is od’ing on!”

It absolutely clobbered me, straight to cloud nine. I was on an empty stomach and at one point it made me super light headed for a minute and I almost passed out. And that was under medical supervision. I can only imagine what unregulated street level shit does.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:26 PM
Banned

Yes thank you cdc, DEA and black Market. Now streedrugs are cheaper and easier than a prescription and going to the pharmacy.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes thank you cdc, DEA and black Market. Now streedrugs are cheaper and easier than a prescription and going to the pharmacy.
See, occupying Afghanistan for 20 years has its benefits

Bush vindicated
Closed Thread