Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2022, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Scumbag Biden voter's don't even realize he forced Putin to invade by defeating our great pedophile messiah.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*You attack trans views. Mr. Noble
And Trexller is Rethalis.
There is absolutely no reason to have multiple accounts on this forum.
Someone should tell Ooloo/Baler that.
Negative. Keep investigating over there nancy drew.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 07-05-2022, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

so much animosity and anger I just dont get it why do these guys try to be on the empathetic side?

You guys post like you're on a white power forum and you are just angry at all the jobs you dont have.

Every day, constant just super hateful shit about a group you want all dead. Its sickening.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Why do you feel the need to attack me for that?
Old 07-05-2022, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Who needs a democracy when we have Trump and his cokehead kids, right?
Old 07-05-2022, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

So you think if you hurt me it will save democracy?
Old 07-05-2022, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

I'm just telling you why people make fun of your schizophrenic rants about Biden invading Ukraine.
Old 07-05-2022, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

See that's a great example, I never said that. But you just make it up as reason to attack me.

Why?
Old 07-05-2022, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The empathetic side over here saying a mob of inbred hicks who tried to lynch the vice president are just rowdy boys.
I hope Jan 6th was faked, so it was only Liberals who rioted. If not, then that is a bummer.

I have already said what is wrong with the world is that everyone looks down on children. And that also Black lives matter, could have been a thing in the beginning, but now they spank their babies just like everybody else.

I have been tortured against my will, for 16 years now, in what I can only assume is my team is the good guys. So, if these new liberals get a party in power, that wants to kill all the white people in Armageddon, then I can understand people being upset on Trumps side in Jan 6th. It would be great if it was faked, but if not, then I can understand people being upset on the Pro-Trump side on Jan 6th. (I think that one undercover FBI liberal, probably also escalated it. Not saying that's always a just reason for escalation.)

I have already said, that Conservatives are not perfect people. That they are normal people with flaws, such as not believing in gay marriage, or 100% on board with gayness. But if God were to run a simulation of life in a Matrix, asking you to pick someone who is regular, decent enough, but kind of a dick a little, a Conservative would probably be your first pick.

So, if I have been tortured for 16 years against my will, for what I assume is for the end of the world, and I think conservatives are just regular folk, even if flawed, then I can understand me being extremely concerned for me, and I can understand being concerned for people who, are just regular folks, even if they have flaws.

When I bring up God running a simulation, asking you to pick the more regular, average, but still kind of a dick people; It is in the discussion of the laws of God's creation. The laws of God's creation is: Do we need suffering in life to believe we are real? If we need suffering to believe we are real, then we need to come from a planet of chaos, going through to Egyptians, Romans, Industrial revolution in England, America etc. So, the average people at the end of the world, will still be kind of dicks, because the planet was just birthed from chaos.

If you don't believe in the laws of God's creation, I am sure the secret society (Royalty from all over the world.) probably agrees with you.
Old 07-05-2022, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]