Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2024, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Default Interesting Paladin Leveling Path?

Ok I finally made a Paladin and got level 10 yesterday—max CHA HiE. I am very familiar with the EXP super highway for grinding as fast as earthly possible, but want to do something off the beaten path this time around.

Tentatively I'm planning to go to the warrens around 15 once I get soothe and maybe capping that out before dicking around stonebrunt (literally never been to that zone). I also haven't done most of the Kunark mid-level dungeons outside farming goblin skins / VP keys. Not sure if there's something fun there. I'm hoping with high CHA, I can crawl dungeons and with stun I can do some casters, which I never have bothered with—generally on melees I stick to non-casters. High level, I'm thinking LGuK maybe as I've done the other options to death, but open to reccos ofc.

I've got Fungi/34% haste, OK tunnel gear for other slots, no crazy weapons yet, but maybe 50k laying around and other means. I think I'm probably just getting an herbalist spade at 30 since I want to attack undead shit.

Looking for tips/tricks, cool leveling spots, quests, must have items, etc. Caveat: I haven't raided in over a year, so maybe don't recommend raid gear.
Last edited by Keebz; 02-19-2024 at 04:16 PM..