Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not nearly enough buzzwords for the modern conservative, how about let's try Clinton crime grooming pedophile family Twitter files.
technically Biden is grooming Buttigieg right now
Old 12-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you believe an unbaptized baby goes to hell if it dies?
“Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 God’s love was revealed among us in this way: God sent his only Son into the world so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Beloved, since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is perfected in us.”

God Loves you even if you don't love him.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 God’s love was revealed among us in this way: God sent his only Son into the world so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Beloved, since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is perfected in us.”

God Loves you even if you don't love him.
This does not answer my question, I am not interested in what a book wants you to think. What do you think? Yes or no question, third attempt now.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This does not answer my question, I am not interested in what a book wants you to think. What do you think? Yes or no question, third attempt now.
Baptism is just a ritual.

Christians do not consider it a requirement to enter Heaven.

You retard.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao look at this word salad, leftist neo-liberal progressive Bolsheviks.

No wonder you retards can't appeal to moderates any longer and keep losing elections, the Fox News brain poisoning is terminal.
I'm sorry you're unable to follow 10th grade political jargon.

I'll try to slow it down for you.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
How in the world are you still licking those boots even after Putin's colossal fuckup in Ukraine? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you stop supporting someone just because they're losing?

From your comment, it sounds like you consider it normal for someone to do so.

You don't have any principles, do you?

You just care about power.

Just like a neo-liberal politician.
Old 12-09-2022, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You really don't get it.

Of course I don't think an unbaptized baby goes to hell. None of my kids are baptized.
Last edited by Homesteaded; 12-09-2022 at 06:16 PM..
Old 12-09-2022, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine being stoked to pay the Putin gas tax but not caring about kids getting hanged in Iran.
Old 12-09-2022, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Default gr8 b8 m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being stoked to pay the Putin gas tax but not caring about kids getting hanged in Iran.
What happens when you attack a cop with a sword in America?

a machete is a sword.
Old 12-09-2022, 06:34 PM
Banned

machete bad

ban them
Closed Thread