Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
I sense another monologue coming about how bad those pesky Democrats are [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2022, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name one positive accomplishment of Joey's puppetry so far brah

Just gimme one
https://www.childtaxcredit.gov/

Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government launched a revamped website Monday — the first day of tax filing season — to help people who were eligible for the expanded child tax credit under last year's pandemic relief bill claim the second half of the payment they were due.
Old 01-24-2022, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sense another monologue coming about how bad those pesky Democrats are [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well they actually do suck is the thing. They are ripe for lengthy monologues
Old 01-24-2022, 07:19 PM
Banned

The red wave in november will be explained away by dems as "See, the country is just getting even more racist so that's why they didn't vote for us"

Whereas, if they had any integrity at all they might say "Gee maybe everything we say and do is awful and regressive, and we turn against our own party members who exhibit even a shred of moderation and everyone hates us and accuses us of being bougie out of touch elitists and we prove them right at every opportunity".

Let's speak only in monologues.
Old 01-24-2022, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/20/bide...-in-bill-.html

Quote:
“There’s two really big components that I feel strongly about that I’m not sure I can get in the package,” Biden told reporters Wednesday. “One is the childcare tax credit, and the other is help for cost of community colleges.”
First thing on the chopping block and it's technically not a 'tax credit' because there is no work requirement. It's pure welfare and wealth redistribution. Not only that, but there was already a real child tax credit within the TCJA which shocker, actually expected work requirements and merely allowed workin families to keep more of the income they earned

Still waitin for Horza to give at least one example. Not confident he'll provide one because he is a clown poster
Old 01-24-2022, 07:27 PM
Banned

http://www.edchange.org/multicultura..._x_ballot.html
Last edited by robayon; 01-24-2022 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: too long
Old 01-24-2022, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not only that, but there was already a real child tax credit within the TCJA
TCJA capped the rate of growth for the CTC.

I can see why a dumb person would think that's good though.
Old 01-24-2022, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I would have voted for Tulsi or Yang (second choice). Dems just utterly failed to offer up anything other than yet another generic establishment swamp monster who hasn't accomplished anything in his 50 years of public office. What a good choice to make president!

"We know you've never done anything noteworthy, ever, in 50 years but maybe year 51 will finally be the magic number! Let's make you president!".

Bunch of retards.
Old 01-24-2022, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TCJA capped the rate of growth for the CTC.

I can see why a dumb person would think that's good though.
Whoops, sorry. A Republican.

Sorry, my finger slipped. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2022, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden could personally cure cancer and these Fox News addicts would still say he was a terrible president compared to their rape daddy.
that aged well.

also: Please recount your experiences during, and after you received your initial covid-19 vaccination and all booster shots.

Make me a believer.
Closed Thread