Fire Giant

Who is WokeCat?
Old 02-06-2023, 01:21 PM
Banned

I only gaslight humanely...like in a marriage...just do wut I say not what I do
Old 02-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
soundtrack to this post:

i'm at a point where i find gaslighting trolling here full-blown immoral. The paranoia that has come to dominate the minds of most chronic shut-in poasters is a tru evil.

Even the sane and helpful Loramin, who I really am worried about, thinks magnetardess is controlling 12 accts including myself. The same magnetardess says she thinks I'm a celebrity IRL or something and other schizzy stuff (no hate dear ur the least cringey on this list it's just topical).

This over a background of intermittently schizoid creep and C*cily irl roommate, the $200-and-proud hooker Asteria, using her Raj acct to claim Lulzsect is also Nirgon, agatha, 10 others. And accused Lulzsect says I'm kaveh. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Mayhap they share common ground, as Asteria also 'exposed' me as a Law Enforcement Officer once. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Meanwhile Asteria's friend v*ye has stayed at my home, met my 6'4" hunk JurisDictum, knows my situation, yet agrees with Asteria that I sockpuppet something or other.

User aussenseiter, who affects cool clarity, declared 2 yrs back this JurisDictum, a prolific long-form poster of 5 years with admittedly improbable handsome selfies, an alter ego of mine among dozens of others, on the word of an admin who was so affected by the general climate of schizoid conspiricizing that he misread some logs and impulsively claimed I was sockpuppeting dozens of active accts. Tho proven wrong said admin refused to fully retract this, gaslighting vulnerable schizophrenic retards on the board.

The schizoid skepticism-by-moron even extends to RoZ, where I know admins and people are accusing other players of being me, even when I've not interacted w/ anything / anyone EQ for years. I'm proud to be remembered but still, u guys, this plague of stupidity is too ridonkulous. I've never sockpuppeted ever, as I love wearing my own skin.

In short it seems to be a matter of pride now in the mainstream of our culture here to use an affected, or real, schizophrenia. Ppl feel no shame of it. Normal people are becoming str8up delusional en masse and proudly, and that is an amplified effect on this board. I wonder if Marijuana is not its author in many cases, this Massachussetts Witch Hunt Hysteria reenactment. It's scary as well as gay. But i will not call it a fully-blown slur, not this morning, for I am yet enjoying poasting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank You For Reading.
What?

You mother fucking need Jesus.
Old 02-06-2023, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

whats with the high concentration of trans on p99 and their frightening thirst to meet / get weird irl?
Old 02-06-2023, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

the bloodlust of the feminine, the chaos that requires it. Pfizer has pills for it. They just need you weak enough so you take them. do you take them?
Old 02-06-2023, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the bloodlust of the feminine
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2023, 06:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Facepalm Death.
People actually whining about censorship in a thread about a racist/homophobic dude getting banned after multiple racist and homophobic meltdowns.

Racism / hate speech
Racism and or hate speech, disguised or not, will not be tolerated. This includes slurs / derogatory speech regarding sexual orientation.

This policy is seldomly enforced and when it is you are all shocked. This isn't Stormfront. It is a forum for an elf sim. You should be able to rant and flame people without being a bigot. If you cant there's plenty of other places ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶f̶e̶ you can all punch down on marginalized communities in a sad and desperate attempt to reinforce your masculinity on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats with the high concentration of trans on p99 and their frightening thirst to meet / get weird irl?
Wtf does this have to do with anything? Maybe speak to your therapist about how you feel the need to project your closeted fantasies about trans women onto a 24 year old role playing game's message board. No one wants to get weird with you. Hope that helps.

RNF is a Jerry Springer episode / QAnon / M.U.D. Hybrid.
Old 02-06-2023, 07:15 PM
Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yall like to forget he's actually a member of the LGBTQ community, they is allowed to say that word.
We aren't going to play these games. Under no circumstances is bigoted language allowed.
Closed Thread