Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Default Maestro Lockouts, P99 Raid.php, and Suspensions

1. If "A-Team" had FTE and was awarded the kill/loots will they be receiving a lock-out for Maestro?

2. If "A-Team" is awarded the kill/loots then I assume "Lord Bob" would be replaced by "A-Team" on raid.php?

3. Will a suspension be handed down or has one already been handed out already?

Thanks,
Stunz Andmezs - 60 Enchanter
Bripip - 60 Wizard
Bogmuk - 59 Warrior
Rational - 55 Shaman
Paradoxy - 42 Ranger
Old 02-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

So I actually asked Sirken about this last night. He said that the raid page is squarely in Rogean/Bogs lane. If A-Team would be replaced on that list it would have to be done manually by one of them.

I heard nothing about suspensions though. Seems unlikely though otherwise it would have been implemented last night.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Alrighty
Stunz Andmezs - 60 Enchanter
Bripip - 60 Wizard
Bogmuk - 59 Warrior
Rational - 55 Shaman
Paradoxy - 42 Ranger
Old 02-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Fire Giant

I think it fitting to have Sirken speak up here to let us all know what the outcome is. If there is no suspension coming as a result of the blatant KS, then that sets a precedent for the same guild (and others) to pull the same thing in the future. Stepping down hard would go a long way to setting the line and enforcing it and would keep all guilds inline.

This raid forum is meant not only for the raid guilds to converse in an open forum about concerns and questions around raiding but also as a means for staff to weigh in on issues currently being discussed. We would all love to have Sirken's direct input in this forum so we all know what policy is and what is acceptable and isn't.
-----------------------
Old 02-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard nothing about suspensions though. Seems unlikely though otherwise it would have been implemented last night.
Sirken said he was going to give everyone a bit to get their evidence together.

Despite the fact that Bob spent all day dropping stuff on us, I doubt anyone will be suspended for training; it's Hate/Fear after all and its very difficult to prove stuff. And since I am now monking it up, I don't totally hate that policy.

However I would be pretty surprised if Bob doesn't eat a raid suspension for attempting to take our pull. Jetli's tag of Maestro was a clear and intentional rules violation.

Also with the R rotation in place the lockouts don't really matter that much anyway.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 02-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Making camp at the fountain is kind of a death wish though lol, unless the train was blatant as fuck I'd assume that there would be no punishment in that regard.

The killing of a mob that you don't have FTE on is definitely a raid rule violation though. That's pretty cut and dry.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Aviak

I'm not really confused by the language below.

Play Nice Policy
  • Intentional training will be severely disciplined.
  • Guilds are encouraged to work out disputes among themselves before involving the staff.
  • All raid mobs provide an "FTE Shout" that show what guild has engaged. Kill stealing will be severely disciplined.
  • Guilds may not have any more than two representatives present at a raid spawn location.
  • To encourage competitive racing, guilds may not camp players out in the vicinity of raid targets.
  • Invulnerability spells used on engagement may only be for mechanic strategies, and may not be used to stall engagement.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:10 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaolin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3. Will a suspension be handed down or has one already been handed out already?Thanks,
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it fitting to have Sirken speak up here to let us all know what the outcome is. If there is no suspension coming as a result of the blatant KS, then that sets a precedent for the same guild (and others) to pull the same thing in the future.
you guys know perfectly well by now, we do not discuss player discipline publicly. all issues should try to be worked out yourselves before involving the CSR staff. if thats not possible, then the players need to submit all evidence into a single petition for staff review.

<3
Sirks

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 02-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Raid suspensions are announced publicly though: TMO one, and BDA one (maybe not the IB/FE one, now I think of it)

Seems there is no raid suspension for this KS so.

Tsoona Mi, 52 iksar monk
Olandar, EC mule
Last edited by Powtle; 02-12-2014 at 06:51 PM..
Old 02-13-2014, 05:06 PM
VIP / Contributor

Those announcements set new precedents that either directly involved new rules/understanding, and the server integrity on a huge numbers aspect. People/guilds being dumb/bad and being suspended in game will only be known to them. This instance was just the typical dumb thing and not a game changer. Otherwise I would love to spend all day saying who we have suspended for breaking rules.