Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Change the slightest thing and players will keep complaining, what can you do? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We didn't call the old SOE Gameplay forum Whineplay for nothing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2020, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

You can always vote

Poll: Reopen Teal (Digital Social Distancing)

https://www.project1999.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=73

Also...
Quote:
LOL someone scored a manastone for 65k yesterday
If you know someone selling for 65k, lemme know. I will pay you 5k finder's fee as soon as they sell to me for 65k.
Old 03-23-2020, 05:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsoider [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're going to let people camp it by account sharing, why not just let people RMT?
It’s trading RL labour/services (I’ll play your character for you) for in game items (you’ll give me a mana stone).

Of course the counter argument is ‘we’re trading labour for labour and manastones for manastones’... let me see a trade window where each party is sending the other a manastone in one transaction!
Old 03-23-2020, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
let me see a trade window where each party is sending the other a manastone in one transaction!
Ok

https://i.ibb.co/h1YBxM2/EQ000370.png
Old 03-23-2020, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

These aren't the droods we're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along. Move along.
Old 03-23-2020, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was 1 guy for the most part (named penoy) who acquired most of the manastones on blue. We had like 50 players at launch and numbers gradually grew to around 200 where it remained for a good while.

My point being, there will be a lot more stones here. Probably around 2.5 +/- a day until the patch day when they are removed. You will be able to buy one if not handed one for free eventually. Don't get caught up in the FOMO
Are they giving them away for free on Blue?

I joined the list at 8 and got a manastone 86 hours later. But don’t imagine that 8 manastones dropped in 86 hours...only 4 did. The other 4 people dropped out. Small sample size, but I’d estimate manastone drop rate to be approximately 1 per day.

7 months x 30 days = 210 days = 210 manastones. Even if it’s double what I estimate, we’re still only talking 420 (blaze it) manastones.
Old 03-23-2020, 03:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I joined the list at 8 and got a manastone 86 hours later. But don’t imagine that 8 manastones dropped in 86 hours...only 4 did. The other 4 people dropped out. Small sample size, but I’d estimate manastone drop rate to be approximately 1 per day.

7 months x 30 days = 210 days = 210 manastones. Even if it’s double what I estimate, we’re still only talking 420 (blaze it) manastones.
Drop rate according to spawn rate + drop rate is bout twice a day, but ofc extreme case can occur, not unheard of people waiting 50hours at first spot, and also heard someone getting it from spot 5 in 16hours.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:04 PM
Banned

teal was the worst idea ever you only want it so you can camp more manastones
Old 03-24-2020, 02:17 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can't even begin to wrap my mind around spending 86 hours of my life camping a pixel on an emulated server. You need many, many years of intense therapy.
Old 03-24-2020, 03:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildoer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't even begin to wrap my mind around spending 86 hours of my life camping a pixel on an emulated server. You need many, many years of intense therapy.
Imagine being only give a few thousand days of life on earth, sand spending several of them getting a mystical mage orb on recreation of a recreation of a 20 year old game that will get deleted as soon as the owners get bored of the project
Closed Thread