Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-28-2022, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

hey i cant help it if im bipolar but ill try harder for you nilz

also can I get a hells yea for diamond tipped pyramid cloud storage devices for human souls.
Old 04-28-2022, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also can I get a hells yea for diamond tipped pyramid cloud storage devices for human souls.
Hells yeah 🤘[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Someone should put this into a well-produced movie, TV show, or video game.
Old 04-28-2022, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yea dude. I think it's viable especially when combined with quantum computing. The singularity is near.
Old 04-28-2022, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The theory of the Prometheus stones says that the pyramids, and other great large stone temples, are actually data centers, and ships will fly over them and collect data.

Science has proven over the last 10 years that rocks actually can store DNA for millions of years, human DNA. And if you look at some of the big few religions, all worship a giant stone.

Egypt. The Jewish religion. Muslim, all have a PEAK worshiping practice, of taking your mouth, and breathing/touching a Prometheus stone (a stone that stores and sends the DNA to the ships that collect them)

The temple wall in Jerusalem, the pyramids of Giza, The asteroid in mecha (and stone in the temple in Jerusalem that Mohamad touched and was sent to speak to god through).

Well one more major technological advancement indicates that perhaps this is actually true.

Two-inch diamond wafers could store a billion Blu-Ray's worth of data
Add in the Nazca lines, the pyramids in the Americas, the Mayan spaceship carving, and the space battle over Nuremberg in the 1500s and you have a real story here.
Old 04-28-2022, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea dude. I think it's viable especially when combined with quantum computing. The singularity is near.
lol
Old 04-28-2022, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Add in the Nazca lines, the pyramids in the Americas, the Mayan spaceship carving, and the space battle over Nuremberg in the 1500s and you have a real story here.
Here's another one. Who knew the 16th Century was high time for the Mars-Venus war? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1566_c...non_over_Basel
Old 04-28-2022, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Some of these cosmic events sound like, like I dont know how they didnt all go nuts and also why there isnt more historical relevence about how they may or may not have thought these were biblical endtimes events.

Like look at how just this last few years has affected us, imagine the plague, or one of these cosimc events, or like imagine rome falling, how did Christians not think it was the biblical end times and just totally lose it, and how do we not have more wild stories about these events and people going all war of the worlds radio narration wild over them?

surely there is towns somewhere that mass suicided during these events?
Old 04-28-2022, 03:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Some of these cosmic events sound like, like I dont know how they didnt all go nuts and also why there isnt more historical relevence about how they may or may not have thought these were biblical endtimes events.

Like look at how just this last few years has affected us, imagine the plague, or one of these cosimc events, or like imagine rome falling, how did Christians not think it was the biblical end times and just totally lose it, and how do we not have more wild stories about these events and people going all war of the worlds radio narration wild over them?

surely there is towns somewhere that mass suicided during these events?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicide
Old 04-28-2022, 03:53 PM
Banned

They probably did think it was the end times. Time passed, and it turned out it wasn't

I don't know if we'd know either, but we'd still panic

I don't even really believe in the literal end times. Maybe our species, but there are many plants in god's gardens
Old 04-28-2022, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

I think that we could possibly set the clock back far enough if we set off enough nukes now.

I find it kind of crazy that like, the most insane global war and enemy that we had in all of history, just also coincided with us just about to discover atomic bombs.

Like, that's pretty amazing coincidence that like, maybe if nazi Germany was just 10 years later they might have developed the nuke there as the nazi's were coming to power.