Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-26-2023, 09:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this whole thread is based on feelings

hewch made a mistake like what, 15 hours ago? and you're still pissing blood out of your ass about it
It's not the mistake that is the problem. It is how it was handled and you absolutely should know this. Hewch had no call to train the mobs he rightfully knew I was camping onto me. Then to be so snotty and contemptful towards me afterward. I seriously hope he gets his account suspended if not perma banned. They need to set an example of people like Hewch who think they are completely above the rules of the game and clearly have no etiquette or sense of fair play. You people act as if Hewch has no blame in this matter but the screenshot clearly shows otherwise.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

not a god damn thing is gonna happen to Hewch. He's in gukbottom as we speak. staff has already read this thread.

the guy made an honest mistake, brought your mob back. you turned into a butthurt bitch, hewch was like fuck that im not playin your game

you are Dead Sea salty because you lack the salt to hold your own ground on P99

the irony is real.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not the mistake that is the problem. It is how it was handled and you absolutely should know this. Hewch had no call to train the mobs he rightfully knew I was camping onto me. Then to be so snotty and contemptful towards me afterward. I seriously hope he gets his account suspended if not perma banned. They need to set an example of people like Hewch who think they are completely above the rules of the game and clearly have no etiquette or sense of fair play. You people act as if Hewch has no blame in this matter but the screenshot clearly shows otherwise.
You shouldn't hope someone gets permabanned that sucks for everyone.
Old 03-26-2023, 10:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not a god damn thing is gonna happen to Hewch. He's in gukbottom as we speak. staff has already read this thread.

the guy made an honest mistake, brought your mob back. you turned into a butthurt bitch, hewch was like fuck that im not playin your game

you are Dead Sea salty because you lack the salt to hold your own ground on P99

the irony is real.
Server Rules
Project 1999 Rules Rough Draft Post.

First and foremost we would like to ask of those that choose to play on our server, just try and be a decent human being. Use your best judgment and try not to stir up trouble just for the sake of stirring up trouble. We will not act as your babysitters and we think that everyone should be mature enough to get along with one another. We realize that from time to time that there may be disagreements, heated discussions and difference of opinions. We ask that people try to work things out between themselves so that we don’t have to be a mediator in every conflict that arises. Go by the philosophy that if a GM has to show up to mediate your differences, action will probably be taken. By following the rules listed below, you should have no problems on the server and have an enjoyable playing experience.

- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain. Respect camps, do not train others, don’t kill steal and don’t ninja loot. There will be consequences for these actions as this is strictly a PVE server.

- A FULL NON-patched copy of Everquest Titanium is required to play on this server. We do not currently provide support for SOF. This may change in the future.

- DO NOT post copyrighted materials, links to get copyrighted materials, or discuss illegal methods to obtain copyrighted materials.

- DO NOT use racist remarks. DO NOT harass people. Limit your use of profanity, especially in public channels. Remember there is a difference between cursing and cursing at someone. You will receive warning, and if you still refuse to cooperate, you will be banned.

- Character renaming can and will occur if a player’s name is offensive. (GM Discretion)

- All members of the GM Staff have the right to be playing on the server as your peers. Those whom fall into this category will have separate login details for their GM Access account and all GMs will have access to each others server logs (corruption will not be an issue). This will allow for GMs and players to be on a level playing field.

- Any type of program or script that gives you an unfair advantage (eg. MacroQuest, ShowEQ or packet modification) will result in an instant ban with no lenience. Cheating will be ruled with an iron first regardless of who you are.

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

- If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

- We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove any or all of the above rules at our discretion. Rules are mandatory.

Thanks,
Project 1999 Development Team

Hewch clearly violated server rules against training and camp stealing. There is no two ways about it. You don't "Bring the mobs back" to someone and dump them in their lap and expect that they will be prepared for the fight. This is what is referred to as "Training" mobs and if you can read (which I think you can at least from your apparent intelligence level) you will see the rules clearly state this is a violation. It was unethical, uncalled for, and just a dumb way to handle the situation especially given Hewch absolutely did diddleysquat to help me besides this supposed "buffing". You are wrong, wrong, and wronger and while I may have lacked the equipment and skillset to win the fight I deserved at least the chance to try after that long camping and clearing those mobs. Case closed.
Old 03-26-2023, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

what part of "accident" are you failing to grasp here

just fucking uninstall and go back to minecraft
Old 03-26-2023, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server Rules
Project 1999 Rules Rough Draft Post.

First and foremost we would like to ask of those that choose to play on our server, just try and be a decent human being. Use your best judgment and try not to stir up trouble just for the sake of stirring up trouble. We will not act as your babysitters and we think that everyone should be mature enough to get along with one another. We realize that from time to time that there may be disagreements, heated discussions and difference of opinions. We ask that people try to work things out between themselves so that we don’t have to be a mediator in every conflict that arises. Go by the philosophy that if a GM has to show up to mediate your differences, action will probably be taken. By following the rules listed below, you should have no problems on the server and have an enjoyable playing experience.

- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain. Respect camps, do not train others, don’t kill steal and don’t ninja loot. There will be consequences for these actions as this is strictly a PVE server.

- A FULL NON-patched copy of Everquest Titanium is required to play on this server. We do not currently provide support for SOF. This may change in the future.

- DO NOT post copyrighted materials, links to get copyrighted materials, or discuss illegal methods to obtain copyrighted materials.

- DO NOT use racist remarks. DO NOT harass people. Limit your use of profanity, especially in public channels. Remember there is a difference between cursing and cursing at someone. You will receive warning, and if you still refuse to cooperate, you will be banned.

- Character renaming can and will occur if a player’s name is offensive. (GM Discretion)

- All members of the GM Staff have the right to be playing on the server as your peers. Those whom fall into this category will have separate login details for their GM Access account and all GMs will have access to each others server logs (corruption will not be an issue). This will allow for GMs and players to be on a level playing field.

- Any type of program or script that gives you an unfair advantage (eg. MacroQuest, ShowEQ or packet modification) will result in an instant ban with no lenience. Cheating will be ruled with an iron first regardless of who you are.

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

- If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

- We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove any or all of the above rules at our discretion. Rules are mandatory.

Thanks,
Project 1999 Development Team

Hewch clearly violated server rules against training and camp stealing. There is no two ways about it. You don't "Bring the mobs back" to someone and dump them in their lap and expect that they will be prepared for the fight. This is what is referred to as "Training" mobs and if you can read (which I think you can at least from your apparent intelligence level) you will see the rules clearly state this is a violation. It was unethical, uncalled for, and just a dumb way to handle the situation especially given Hewch absolutely did diddleysquat to help me besides this supposed "buffing". You are wrong, wrong, and wronger and while I may have lacked the equipment and skillset to win the fight I deserved at least the chance to try after that long camping and clearing those mobs. Case closed.
It's a game. Calm down. He made a mistake. Not everyone is as perfect as you. Hopefully he gets banned because you're retarded.
Old 03-26-2023, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

can we promote Jason5671 to head gm asap he will drain the swamp
Old 03-26-2023, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can we promote Jason5671 to head gm asap he will drain the swamp
if it were my server there would be 2 ends of the ban spectrum, on one end I'd ban the assholes who grief/cheat, on the other end I'd ban all the whiny lil bitches like OP
Old 03-27-2023, 12:07 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a game. Calm down. He made a mistake. Not everyone is as perfect as you. Hopefully he gets banned because you're retarded.
In my opinion what Hewch did was a bannable offense. First, by not attempting to do a camp check, strike 1. Then training the mobs onto me unexpectedly with no warning, strike 2. Then being complete a asshatery after the fact, strike 3.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Alright, Fine you brought this on yourself.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]