Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-27-2023, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall O Lead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I the only one that doesn't know what the fuck Sadre is talking about, like all of the time? Please tell me. That man confuses the absolute shit out of me with every post.
It's art it's supposed to be weird.
Old 03-27-2023, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's art it's supposed to be weird.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2023, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You did the right thing posting here. I was mad about something recently, and the people on this this board helped put things into perspective.
/chortle
Old 03-27-2023, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadre's cool but can't form a coherent sentence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That's because I feather them.
Old 03-27-2023, 05:45 PM
Orc

See, like that. He did it again.
Old 03-27-2023, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall O Lead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See, like that. He did it again.
nah i get it

i'll bang the layered chick
Old 03-27-2023, 05:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm afraid I don't understand. Are you suggesting people are not allowed a brief respite for mana/health regeneration between mobs while doing a camp? This is just ludicrous and you know it.
Trexeller is one of those dipshits that can't cut it in real life scenarios so they have to pretend to be edgy on the internet and try to troll against common sense and server rules. Just ignore it.

But for future reference, like seriously no one here gives 2 shits about things like this other than seeing names, accused offenses, and the proof. Trying to turn it into an actual discussion, 9 times out of 10, will turn it from 'this person is an asshole' to 'OP is a whiny bitch'. Just post it in the petition section next time, and just message dude's guild in game and ask for an officer.
Old 03-27-2023, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trexeller is one of those dipshits that can't cut it in real life scenarios so they have to pretend to be edgy on the internet and try to troll against common sense and server rules. Just ignore it.
Old 03-27-2023, 06:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But for future reference, like seriously no one here gives 2 shits about things like this other than seeing names, accused offenses, and the proof. Trying to turn it into an actual discussion, 9 times out of 10, will turn it from 'this person is an asshole' to 'OP is a whiny bitch'. Just post it in the petition section next time, and just message dude's guild in game and ask for an officer.
What is the difference between an in game petition and a forum petition? Because the in game petition has already been sent.
Old 03-27-2023, 06:20 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the difference between an in game petition and a forum petition? Because the in game petition has already been sent.
All tattling goes in the same forum section.