Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-27-2023, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this some new slogan we should be aware of?
Absolutely!

#RedheadMondayArtificialIntelligence
Old 03-27-2023, 03:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only thing I can think of to avoid having to gate in a dicey situation is mez-blurring

Animation pet makes this impossible until it dies. Assuming you had the mana (which I imagine you probably didn’t so no worries), you could root both the mobs that were killing your pet which would give you more room to breathe

Than mez both. I forget if it works for pets this way but with 2 hostile mobs next to each other you can cast calm on them after mezzing for situations where mez doesn’t blur one it won’t social pull the other

Some enchanters cast blur but mez itself has a super high blur chance. I personally just keep mezzing until I get confirmation that they’ve been blurred (such as casting invis on myself to see if they still con hostile, if not they’ve been blurred)
Yes. Finally somebody gets it about the animation pet. I appreciate someone finally stepping up to the plate here with a legit response and some sound logic instead of posting chicks in skimpy outfits. I mean, really .. I'll be honest here I think this entire argument is just so completely ludicrous on so many levels but I'll entertain nonetheless. Yes I had half a mana bar and the animation pet was half health when the mobs were dropped on me. I had literally no chance to do anything before the animation pet was going down. And once it died, with two unslowed mobs beating on me, trying to get them both mezzed and or charmed, very unlikely as I did not even have charm on a spell gem slot. I would have loved to see how the ultra uber elitist Toxxigen would have survived this situation without any outside help as he claims I should have. I don't think anyone in my situation would have done much better.
Old 03-27-2023, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone finally stepping up to the plate here with a legit response and some sound logic instead of posting chicks in skimpy outfits.
you act like the entire forum spammed you with titties. It was just me.

also

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Toxigen

that don't come easy, he's right.
Old 03-27-2023, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're just having a bi polar low swing and got that tunnel vision target on something in game so you don't have to deal with how much your life sucks.

Doesn't it seem odd how not a single person who posted in this thread has taken your side? How is that not an indication that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You always ignore the thyroid. At the last conference, how did that work out for you? Not too good.

Let's be honest with the boy. He's just not fit to be an enchanter. So what's our obligation? Obligation. Yes I seem to remember that word from somewhere. You say he needs a Froglok Scryer, well, let's give him as many goddam Froglok Scryers as he wants. In fact, why don't we start a new server! Yes, that's....

Old 03-27-2023, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Sadre's cool but can't form a coherent sentence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2023, 04:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you act like the entire forum spammed you with titties. It was just me.

also

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Toxigen

that don't come easy, he's right.
That's quite impressive, I'm sure he's quite proud of that. But I still fail to see how that matters to the discussion at hand. This is about Hewch's unethical play, camp stealing, and training mobs on unsuspecting players.
Old 03-27-2023, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's quite impressive, I'm sure he's quite proud of that. But I still fail to see how that matters to the discussion at hand. This is about Hewch's unethical play, camp stealing, and training mobs on unsuspecting players.
Face it. The real problem here is that the scryer was still alive when Hewch ran thru.

now who are you gonna blame for that

that is toxigen's point
Old 03-27-2023, 04:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Face it. The real problem here is that the scryer was still alive when Hewch ran thru.

now who are you gonna blame for that

that is toxigen's point
I'm afraid I don't understand. Are you suggesting people are not allowed a brief respite for mana/health regeneration between mobs while doing a camp? This is just ludicrous and you know it.
Old 03-27-2023, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

i simple it 4 u

git gud

she gud

be like she

Old 03-27-2023, 04:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
i simple it 4 u

git gud

she gud

be like she

I can see having any kind of intellectual discussion with you is pointless.