Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-27-2023, 01:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could have done a lot of things that would have resulted in a scryer kill and/or holding the camp

posting in rnf trying to name and shame someone who did nothing wrong aint it bud

hope this helps
You really have reading difficulties don't you? I explained exactly what transpired, both the Scryer and the Scyrer pet were deliberately dragged to my location and rooted literally on top of me with no warning, not even so much as a courtesy tell to say "Hey I'm gonna let you have this Scryer that you are obviously camping and sorry btw. I'll root them in front of you, you may want to slow them first ok" instead in literally seconds I was in the middle of trying to send a tell getting the shite beat out of me by the Scryer and the animation pet was getting pummellled to death by the unslowed warriior pet. Of course I did the only thing any reasonable person would do .. I gated out before having to do yet another corpse run. I would be interested to know what you would have done differently. Please share.
Old 03-27-2023, 01:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Oh .. and while I was getting the shite beat out of me Hewch meanwhile was sitting on the ground most likely fiddling with finding his low level spell buffs. I'll give him that much his intention for all practical purposes was somewhat honorable in this regard. Perhaps. I mean, it really boggles my mind that he wouldn't just use his heals, I mean, he's a friggin healer right?
Old 03-27-2023, 02:17 PM
Banned

You use Microsoft Edge. #TeamHewch
Old 03-27-2023, 02:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You use Microsoft Edge. #TeamHewch
#TeamHewch .. has a nice ring to it.

Because stealing camps, training lower level players, and being completely unethical in how you play the game is the new cool on p1999.
Old 03-27-2023, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

OP has future guild master written all over him. Do yourself a favor and uninstall before you get anymore brain sick
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-27-2023, 02:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could have done a lot of things that would have resulted in a scryer kill and/or holding the camp

posting in rnf trying to name and shame someone who did nothing wrong aint it bud

hope this helps
I'd argue that it's actually Hewch who could have done a number of things differently. For starters just simply zone out and clear the aggro and let the encounter reset. I neither asked for Hewch's help and didn't want it, if he had at least would have slowed the mobs and The whole point was to camp the Scryer, kill it and possibly get a nice drop and work on my skills as an enchanter.

Barring that, Hewch could have also just rooted the mobs where they stood, slowed them and backed up and gave me a chance to med up and kill them. Or tried that thingy that healers get, called 'heals'.. might've been effective too. There is a hundred ways a 60 Shaman could have helped resolve the sticky situation that he created. Yes he created this situation, not me. Get that through your thick head. I'm called him out on the forums because he acted like such a complete and utter ass to me after the fact and in my opinion richly deserves every lashing I'm giving him here.
Old 03-27-2023, 03:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP has future guild master written all over him. Do yourself a favor and uninstall before you get anymore brain sick
#TeamHewch
Old 03-27-2023, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#TeamHewch
#RHMAI

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2023, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really have reading difficulties don't you? I explained exactly what transpired, both the Scryer and the Scyrer pet were deliberately dragged to my location and rooted literally on top of me with no warning, not even so much as a courtesy tell to say "Hey I'm gonna let you have this Scryer that you are obviously camping and sorry btw. I'll root them in front of you, you may want to slow them first ok" instead in literally seconds I was in the middle of trying to send a tell getting the shite beat out of me by the Scryer and the animation pet was getting pummellled to death by the unslowed warriior pet. Of course I did the only thing any reasonable person would do .. I gated out before having to do yet another corpse run. I would be interested to know what you would have done differently. Please share.
Only thing I can think of to avoid having to gate in a dicey situation is mez-blurring

Animation pet makes this impossible until it dies. Assuming you had the mana (which I imagine you probably didn’t so no worries), you could root both the mobs that were killing your pet which would give you more room to breathe

Than mez both. I forget if it works for pets this way but with 2 hostile mobs next to each other you can cast calm on them after mezzing for situations where mez doesn’t blur one it won’t social pull the other

Some enchanters cast blur but mez itself has a super high blur chance. I personally just keep mezzing until I get confirmation that they’ve been blurred (such as casting invis on myself to see if they still con hostile, if not they’ve been blurred)
Old 03-27-2023, 03:38 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#RHMAI

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to #TeamHewch? Is this some new slogan we should be aware of?