Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2023, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always with the two right wing political parties. You're so eager to be mad you missed the part where I said the thing you claim we never say, the system does work fairly sometimes.

Make your assumptions, and get mad about the hypocrisy in those assumptions, if you want. Seems like you're getting your takes on Democrats exclusively from angry right-wing sources. We are living in those communities you are describing from the outside.
Do you have another theory of value besides the labor one that is clearly retarded?
Old 08-03-2023, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always with the two right wing political parties. You're so eager to be mad you missed the part where I said the thing you claim we never say, the system does work fairly sometimes.

Make your assumptions, and get mad about the hypocrisy in those assumptions, if you want. Seems like you're getting your takes on Democrats exclusively from angry right-wing sources. We are living in those communities you are describing from the outside.
I do it just to get admittances from you that the legal system works fairly, even if it’s for your purpose of trying to always argue, sort of a reverse psychology sort of tactic I guess

That kind of sentiment about the legal system certainly won’t make you popular in the democrat, er sorry everything is right wing to you, the left most right wing party. I would not recommend saying it while in the poorer parts of where you live, but I doubt you would ever say it publicly anyway, because as I said it’s most likely just an attempt to argue
Old 08-03-2023, 12:51 AM
Banned

Here’s another example of the legal system working fairly

Looks like he finally burned bridges with whatever connections had been shielding him for the the past 2 years

Was a fucking joke that one of the only people actually caught on camera telling everyone to storm the capital got off Scott free for years because reasons

Dem publications going to bat for him was all the proof we needed that he had Democrat connects (emphasis on “had”, or else he’s a fall guy now)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2490.jpg (20.1 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-03-2023 at 12:56 AM..
Old 08-03-2023, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are taking liberties to fit your agenda by putting in parenthesizes (puberty blockers).

but your addition to the interpretation would also be false.

Taking puberty blockers alone should not affect your ability to have a baby in the future.

What you are talking about is hormone therapy. But I won't fault you since you are drinking the Christian disinformation koolaid found none other than here:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/p...ents-show.html

Like I said before GOP politicians are desperately trying to re-energize the Christian base for this election period. Sadly they just don't have the foreign troll power in misinformation they had in 2016. Probably because of that pesky war going on.
Quote:
(1) Every individual has a fundamental right to reproductive freedom, which entails the right to make and effectuate decisions about all matters relating to pregnancy, including but not limited to prenatal care, childbirth, postpartum care, contraception, sterilization, abortion care, miscarriage management, and infertility care.
I didn't write the bill. Democrats did with Planned Parenthood.

The same Planned Parenthood that offers abortion services AND Transgender "services"

I don't understand why you are trying to pretend this doesn't exist or doesn't say what it says quite plainly. The people you are simping for have no qualms or moral uneasiness about performing these procedures on minors without parental consent.

"Body Autonomy" will be used as the gateway. From this same rationalization of Body Autonomy, Pedophilia will soon be pushed for normalization. it's already happening. When it does, you will not be opposed to it. I guarantee it.

I think there is a tiny speck of something deep inside you that may still resemble a conscious or some sense of moral barriers that should never be crossed, so when faced with this obvious conundrum you choose see no evil hear no evil instead of being a man and standing up to it and resisting it
Old 08-03-2023, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Body Autonomy" will be used as the gateway
Hmm

My guess is it will be “I don’t feel safe” [without the procedure]. Safety will always trump someone’s wants about their body
Old 08-03-2023, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have another theory of value besides the labor one that is clearly retarded?
What incentive does international finance have in investing in a commune that does not produce surplus, at zero interest?
Old 08-03-2023, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What incentive does international finance have in investing in a commune that does not produce surplus, at zero interest?
None because cults are unprofitable.
Old 08-03-2023, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Old 08-03-2023, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None because cults are unprofitable.
5624. óphelimos ►
Strong's Concordance
óphelimos: useful, profitable
Original Word: ὠφέλιμος, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: óphelimos
Phonetic Spelling: (o-fel'-ee-mos)
Definition: useful, profitable
Usage: profitable, beneficial, useful
Old 08-03-2023, 01:43 AM
Banned

Speaking of arguments vs persuasion, I’m sure everyone here understands this simple quick point

And chooses to ignore it because it was never about changing minds, it was about trying to dunk. Expand that reason to the rest of the internet and it still remains true

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/
Closed Thread