Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torin_Stormchaser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just had to repair 12 computers that were "protected by norton" that were filled with spyware and adware and more than a few keyloggers. It's been a frustrating day.
You must be in IT, lol. That's a $$ day for me. I love Norton and McAfee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:49 PM
Banned

Staff of P1999 wh you guys start disbanding guilds like TMO that were caught hacking,cheating and exploiting server?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loly Taa
I dropped out of highscool cause I straight up was sick of going. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who made the same choice
Old 08-31-2011, 07:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandySlopeJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff of P1999 wh you guys start disbanding guilds like TMO that were caught hacking,cheating and exploiting server?
Would someone please forum ban this moron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be in IT, lol. That's a $$ day for me. I love Norton and McAfee.
Man, if only I were a consultant where I work now instead of an employee... we run Symantec Endpoint Protection. Endless issues, false positives by the minute, slow performance. It's heaven for someone who gets paid by the job.

Quote:
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would someone please forum ban this moron?
You mad bro? Sucks when halfyour guild get caught for hacking and exoliting server?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loly Taa
I dropped out of highscool cause I straight up was sick of going. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who made the same choice
Old 08-31-2011, 09:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandySlopeJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as they join Fish Bait afterwards.
#1 pal of the year
King Smedy
Old 08-31-2011, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, if only I were a consultant where I work now instead of an employee... we run Symantec Endpoint Protection. Endless issues, false positives by the minute, slow performance. It's heaven for someone who gets paid by the job.
Hmm we run SEP as well on over 100 stations... we never have false positives or issues in general. Actually deployed it over a year ago and it's been nothing but dependable and easy to administrate... odd.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm we run SEP as well on over 100 stations... we never have false positives or issues in general. Actually deployed it over a year ago and it's been nothing but dependable and easy to administrate... odd.
This can depend on how restrictive your policy is. Ours is beyond draconian.

Quote:
Old 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

GET 'EM!
Old 08-31-2011, 07:21 PM
Orc

NICE JOB DEVS!!.... but I say... BAN CHEATERS 100%.. thats the strongest message that should be sent... its the only punishment that should exist for cheating bastards!!!!!
Closed Thread