Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Core exercises are tough.

I remember when I used to do Beach Body Insanity, the Core portion comes in on the 2nd month. The exercises look so simple, but when you do them, it tears you up.

I hated that part. I would legit get angry, especially after doing 45 mins of cardio.

Got me ripped though. I should do that again. I can't believe I did all that on a tiled floor lol
Yea they are all pretty brutal except sit ups. Core is super important but one of my least favorite to work out too
Old 10-09-2022, 01:04 AM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4C498570-A027-48F1-AC9D-B211CA7DC997.jpg (21.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-09-2022, 11:42 AM
Banned

Went to a kickback party for co-worker’s friend who’s a Dr from out of town yesterday

The doctor happened to be a Podiatrist so I cornered him at one point and was like “let’s talk shins please, sir”. He said the only way to truly know what I have going on with my right shin is an x-ray, but if it is a stress fracture, that I would need to give it at least **4** weeks rest

I told him nah, ima ride it until the wheels fall off. I suggested the possibility of pushing through the pain to the other side which is healing. He said the other side is only more pain. He did say to wear a compression sleeve which I’ve already been doing

Lol regardless, the pain has gone down significantly from the little rest I’ve given it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-09-2022, 11:06 PM
Banned

Nice stomach but damn how hungry are you all the time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D779EA02-9711-496A-A566-5DA76A6EC0B8.jpg (19.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-09-2022, 11:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, see her eyes? She's internally screaming.

Take your selfies on your cheat day.
Old 10-10-2022, 03:06 PM
Banned

I’m going to link Greg’s video about Conor because Conor’s video is more than an hour long and ain’t nobody got time for that

Conor makes a few points which I will address:

1. All of his mental health stuff was just an “act” - No it wasn’t. I don’t believe that Conor has a diagnosis of schizophrenia but he was frequently in a drug-induced psychosis from taking wayyy too much Ayahuasca wayyyyy too often. He was 5250 (called “petitioned” in my state, I’ve written hundreds of these), because he made a vid where he said he hadn’t slept in days, was Jesus Christ, and was going to kill himself by cutting his wrists in his bathtub. Whether or not you are on a drug making you do this, that is still going to result in forced psychiatric treatment

He also posted his phone and banking account numbers online while in a psychotic state from drugs, fairly sure that wasn’t an “act” as well

2. “Bodybuilding is a gay sex cult”

- This is pretty rich coming from a guy who drank another man’s semen while high on drugs and psychotic. It is common knowledge that men tend to appreciate a built physique more than women, but that doesn’t mean that we lift in order to show off to other men. The REASON that more men than women can appreciate a built physique is men have a better understanding of the extreme amount of effort and sacrifice that goes into it. Simple as that. Any woman who is very into working out and fitness also starts to gain a similar appreciation of success in that pursuit. But there are more men that work out in general, especially lifting, than women. That’s just a fact

So yea Conor is wrong on both points but hey, at least he’s out of the latest psychiatric hold

Old 10-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a certain amount of muscle definition in women that starts to get weird looking fast. Ditto for women who are just really skinny and not into fitness at all.

If I can see her ribs, or she looks like she's 95% muscle something in my animal brain nopes out, no matter how pretty she is otherwise.

For example there have been a lot of super hot female mma fighters and none of them look like that.
Old 10-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m going to link Greg’s video about Conor because Conor’s video is more than an hour long and ain’t nobody got time for that

Conor makes a few points which I will address:

1. All of his mental health stuff was just an “act” - No it wasn’t. I don’t believe that Conor has a diagnosis of schizophrenia but he was frequently in a drug-induced psychosis from taking wayyy too much Ayahuasca wayyyyy too often. He was 5250 (called “petitioned” in my state, I’ve written hundreds of these), because he made a vid where he said he hadn’t slept in days, was Jesus Christ, and was going to kill himself by cutting his wrists in his bathtub. Whether or not you are on a drug making you do this, that is still going to result in forced psychiatric treatment

He also posted his phone and banking account numbers online while in a psychotic state from drugs, fairly sure that wasn’t an “act” as well

2. “Bodybuilding is a gay sex cult”

- This is pretty rich coming from a guy who drank another man’s semen while high on drugs and psychotic. It is common knowledge that men tend to appreciate a built physique more than women, but that doesn’t mean that we lift in order to show off to other men. The REASON that more men than women can appreciate a built physique is men have a better understanding of the extreme amount of effort and sacrifice that goes into it. Simple as that. Any woman who is very into working out and fitness also starts to gain a similar appreciation of success in that pursuit. But there are more men that work out in general, especially lifting, than women. That’s just a fact

So yea Conor is wrong on both points but hey, at least he’s out of the latest psychiatric hold

OK PLZ TELL ME

so this guy was supposed to be doing like DMT 24/7 for like a year, and now I think he says that was just a character and all fake?

What's the truth?

On one hand I think DMT is like some magic space drug.

But if he did it for like a year, and didnt transcend us all, then it must just be a drug.

but if it was all a lie, it could still be the SPICE!
Old 10-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Banned

Another example of the disparity between men and women’s understanding of lifting was all the Snapchat and tik tok videos came out of young women who had just seen Chris Hemsworth in a movie asking why more guys can’t look like Thor

Like it’s just that easy. Go to the gym casually, look like Thor, who was training 4 hours a day, probably took medications to make himself look more dehydrated before filming since water weight is not aesthetic, and was likely on PED’s

Not to be sexist but the average woman, especially one that doesn’t work out, has zero concept of the monumental amount of work it takes to have a top tier physique
Old 10-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a certain amount of muscle definition in women that starts to get weird looking fast. Ditto for women who are just really skinny and not into fitness at all.

If I can see her ribs, or she looks like she's 95% muscle something in my animal brain nopes out, no matter how pretty she is otherwise.

For example there have been a lot of super hot female mma fighters and none of them look like that.
Eliza Coupe in Future Man. There were scenes early in the show where she was supposed to be dressed, like, sexy, but it came off as a scarecrow with purple hair.

She used to be married to Darin Olien, the other guy who was in Down to Earth with Zac Efron opposite... Zac Efron.