Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could we all take a moment to address that all of us often forget that heads of state have no "real power" and that actual control/power is held behind the curtain, in the hands of "Kingmakers"

Seriously, why else would we even have the term "Kingmaker"
You're talking about the My Pillow guy, aren't you?
Old 08-11-2021, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're talking about the My Pillow guy, aren't you?
I understand why you feel the need to joke about it.

However making light of the fact that the entire world around you is an illusion, thats on you bruh.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry Thorgrimm, start the fraud train and world class con artists get on board.

Better luck next election.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/infamo...er-fraud-claim
Old 08-12-2021, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry Thorgrimm, start the fraud train and world class con artists get on board.

Better luck next election.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/infamo...er-fraud-claim
The Daily Beast

You've convinced me or something
Old 08-12-2021, 04:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could we all take a moment to address that all of us often forget that heads of state have no "real power" and that actual control/power is held behind the curtain, in the hands of "Kingmakers"

Seriously, why else would we even have the term "Kingmaker"
hella deep wow almost like expression of the unregulated profit motive imposes a blind and insane meta-will of mass exploitation upon society and the world which moves inexorably toward its destiny, while factions merely compete for control of minor levers, unable to stop things like wars nobody wanted and Chinese level spying even if they wanted to. Maximizing capital production is the only challenge we can rise to meet; our culture has decayed to where even 18th century plague reduction methods are un-addressable. Even to the detriment of American national security, so long as global capital accumulation by stateless capitalist firms maintains apace.

even the wealthiest single billionaires don't have the gas in their tanks to steer the ship, unless they wind up arbitrarily at a chair which sits in front of important levers like Amazon. Soon as Bezos dies tho, Amazon is lost completely to rule by collective id. instead of just his id. it's an endless pattern. The era of individual authority has ended, at least until the world turns again.

The replacement of God with consumer "freedom" is the operand. All civility, every elevated facet of European heritage seems obsolete to the present socalled "conservatives", all interpersonal decency wiped, and I find myself pining for Mitt goddamn Romney, who can at least be called a "gentleman", polite, you know -- something resembling a serious, studious man who has a lot of love and discipline to give. The last of a breed. Just you wait and see what horrors these zoomers are capable of stomaching emotionally. The contrast between they and the self ought to be evident even for many of y'all. 2 generations after Patriam's market nihilism with thin "conservative" overtones are sociopathic Nazis realtime streaming licensed subscription (dad's credit card) happy hardcore (with ads and they have the volume jacked up to blast the ads all over the block) in a honda civic and writing in "day of the rope" on ballots, I promise. There aint nothing in there and the alienation is painful. Wild animals in pain frighten me.

They'll tell you european high art is homo gay and say they are conservative and I am the liberal bro, like for real. The society of yore their identity finds worth conserving is what? 1960s consumer culture? The era when political passivity and submission was extra comfy post WW2? And keeping alive European mores of civility, earnest behavior, and intellectual sprightliness is stupid and must just be a front. Since it is entirely unrelatable for these noneuropean heathens to comprehend a complex art form, I look like a foppish cartoon in their distorted view. Major projection reveal. Lol.

Stay in school kids. And teach your kids to read complex literature very young. And for God's sake don't pollute their brains with the tawdry "opinions" that came bundled with the identity you bought at CostCo, as much as you can. My Dad is no rocket scientist, and he held some foolish opinions in my early childhood years, but he still managed to raise an adult who is capable of having an emotional response when presented with the high achievements of human artifice. And I believe y'all can do so too. Also, don't forget to show them Fantasia, it embeds Western classical into them in a way that leaves it ringing "true" later [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-12-2021 at 04:37 AM..
Old 08-12-2021, 07:42 AM
Planar Protector

Conservatives don't conserve anything, that's the joke
Old 08-12-2021, 09:22 AM
Banned

Both parties keep America dependent on foreign oil. Both parties lie about the truth about everything from JFK to 9/11 except for the hidden truths they reveal in predictive programming. Both parties brought in the New World Order such that there are no more sovereign nation-states on the planet. Both parties did their absolute best to ensure public division among racial and political lines. So tell me then, why all the public division when both parties are the Devil?
Old 08-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

How is this thread not locked?

-Mcoy
Old 08-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is this thread not locked?

-Mcoy
Why lock it? Another one will just pop up. Locking threads is dumb and bad. I disagree strongly with like over half the posters in here but it's fun, who cares.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hella deep wow almost like expression of the unregulated profit motive imposes a blind and insane meta-will of mass exploitation upon society and the world which moves inexorably toward its destiny, while factions merely compete for control of minor levers, unable to stop things like wars nobody wanted and Chinese level spying even if they wanted to. Maximizing capital production is the only challenge we can rise to meet; our culture has decayed to where even 18th century plague reduction methods are un-addressable. Even to the detriment of American national security, so long as global capital accumulation by stateless capitalist firms maintains apace.

even the wealthiest single billionaires don't have the gas in their tanks to steer the ship, unless they wind up arbitrarily at a chair which sits in front of important levers like Amazon. Soon as Bezos dies tho, Amazon is lost completely to rule by collective id. instead of just his id. it's an endless pattern. The era of individual authority has ended, at least until the world turns again.

The replacement of God with consumer "freedom" is the operand. All civility, every elevated facet of European heritage seems obsolete to the present socalled "conservatives", all interpersonal decency wiped, and I find myself pining for Mitt goddamn Romney, who can at least be called a "gentleman", polite, you know -- something resembling a serious, studious man who has a lot of love and discipline to give. The last of a breed. Just you wait and see what horrors these zoomers are capable of stomaching emotionally. The contrast between they and the self ought to be evident even for many of y'all. 2 generations after Patriam's market nihilism with thin "conservative" overtones are sociopathic Nazis realtime streaming licensed subscription (dad's credit card) happy hardcore (with ads and they have the volume jacked up to blast the ads all over the block) in a honda civic and writing in "day of the rope" on ballots, I promise. There aint nothing in there and the alienation is painful. Wild animals in pain frighten me.

They'll tell you european high art is homo gay and say they are conservative and I am the liberal bro, like for real. The society of yore their identity finds worth conserving is what? 1960s consumer culture? The era when political passivity and submission was extra comfy post WW2? And keeping alive European mores of civility, earnest behavior, and intellectual sprightliness is stupid and must just be a front. Since it is entirely unrelatable for these noneuropean heathens to comprehend a complex art form, I look like a foppish cartoon in their distorted view. Major projection reveal. Lol.

Stay in school kids. And teach your kids to read complex literature very young. And for God's sake don't pollute their brains with the tawdry "opinions" that came bundled with the identity you bought at CostCo, as much as you can. My Dad is no rocket scientist, and he held some foolish opinions in my early childhood years, but he still managed to raise an adult who is capable of having an emotional response when presented with the high achievements of human artifice. And I believe y'all can do so too. Also, don't forget to show them Fantasia, it embeds Western classical into them in a way that leaves it ringing "true" later [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Even under a perfect system people would still shit all over it and fuck it up. The garden of earthly delights reveals the entropic nature of humanity upon the social systems built to support it.

As soon as you build the perfect system, the rhesus monkeys immediately get to work as agents of entropy. The conservative element merely conserves time before having to build a system for supporting worthless fodder anew.

They never learn; they're stupid as fuck. Eating Bar S Hot Dogs and Carl Buddig lunch meat on white bread, with minute maid fruit punch for lunch, hamburger helper beef stroganoff for dinner.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-12-2021 at 10:19 AM..
Closed Thread