Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 10:33 PM
Kobold

Default Returning old player, Troll Shaman looking for a party

Hello, I used to play from 99-2004, looking to get back into the game after testing some stuff out.

I am a Level 1 Troll shaman looking for a party to play with, regularly would be great.
I am available most afternoons, 4pm till whenever I am to tired to keep playing. Thursday, Saturday and Sunday are my days off and I can play more then.

Looking for someone who knows what they are doing with evil characters, and preferably can help me get back into the game with a bit of knowledge of what I have forgotten!

Post here, I have skype and am willing to get together and play as often as possible!

In game name is Yukmuk but I will be holding off on playing him until i have a group established to play, A duo or trio is totally welcome too!
Old 08-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

Hello Piemur, I have a static group that meets Mondays and Tuesday from 5pm EST till about 10pm EST we are currently looking to fill our last slot. If this is something you're interested in I can get you caught up to our level, currently 7 but were about to play again today. Send me a PM if you're interested.

A friend and myself are duoing together on saturdays also so you could join us then too. Options.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:17 PM
Kobold

oh absolutely! I am level 1 because I Haven't started yet, but I would love to join up. I actually have a level 8 wood elf druid that might be better? let me know. What is your characters name and I can send you a message
Old 08-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Fire Giant

Send Amyas a tell in game once you pick out your main and ill help you out some to.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Kobold

I appreciate your generosity Amyas! I will, my main is my druid, just hit level 11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2016, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Cool ^_^
Closed Thread