Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenlina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If DA wasnt around, IB would be running around bullying every other guild, which was the case for a fair few months. Now DA taking all the heat so the rest can play without being hassled

By the rest, you mean the 200+ members of DA. Because that's it.

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Old 01-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Fire Giant

I've been at work, is this thread worth catching up on? I ask because my instinct says it's not
Old 01-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

It isnt. Short version is IB killed bee boss, da used that sirran to get keys..and now its dissolved into claims and blames and stupid games!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenlina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If DA wasnt around, IB would be running around bullying every other guild, which was the case for a fair few months. Now DA taking all the heat so the rest can play without being hassled
That is extremely magnanimous of you guys. I commend you on the selfless manner in which you defend the rest of the server.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Banned

imagine all of this effort and arguing was focused into something fruitful like improving your community through service or bettering yourself by going to university/graduate school, or even learning a new skill such as language or how to make indian food.

instead you spend it waiting on non-existant obstacles to appear so you can become more powerful in a fantasy world so that you can continue to sit around waiting for slightly more difficult obstacles to appear so you can become even more powerful in a fantasy world so that you can then wait around for even more slightly difficult obstacles to appear so that you're a little more powerful.

do yourself a favor and quit and spend the time doing something meaningful.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:31 AM
Banned

Imagine if all of the effort you put into your posts here were put into fruitful.

Oh wait, you're a spambot essentially who just says things that boil down to: "ur a nerd lol me meathead"
Old 01-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if all of the effort you put into your posts here were put into something fruitful.

Oh wait, you're a spambot essentially who just says things that boil down to: "ur a nerd lol me meathead"
Fixed in bold...
Old 01-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get it.

You're obsessed with Slathar.

Jerk off to his pictures silently. None of us care.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:42 AM
Aviak

10pp says Harrison = sodapop
Old 01-26-2011, 03:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the rest, you mean the 200+ members of DA. Because that's it.
Even when we give you free loot off Draco you go and join the ranks of R+F mouth breathers who keep accusing us of having a zerg force? You can delete that sword now if you can't notice that we have taken down OoA with 1/2 the raid force of IB/DW/P and about 3/4 the raid force for Bees and Sister

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Closed Thread