Old 11-14-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

90,000 russian troops on the ukranian border

where's your balls now, libs?

the world is watching
Old 11-14-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you say so, Holden Caulfield.
When I consider why there are more genuine people in the Conservative party, I think it’s partly because it’s generally not publicly cool to be one, quite the opposite. It isn’t going to help your company make money (unless you’re the my pillow guy apparently), and it isn’t going to get you any social status clout with the public. I think these benefits matter more to rich people as well

I think this is why your party is indeed full of lots of fake rich people, just grifting along for the free benefits
Old 11-14-2021, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
90,000 russian troops on the ukranian border

where's your balls now, libs?

the world is watching
I'll beat myself raw if anything real happens lol. Jib want backsies?
Old 11-14-2021, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

The biggest loser of a national leader of all time is Angela Merkel.
Even the scum of the USA cant touch her. Not even Hillary.
Old 11-14-2021, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

The South left the USA. The north wanted those states back. Thus, the Civil War.

Ukraine left Russia. Russia wants that state back. Thus, 'wars and rumors of wars.'

USA stay out - little hotdogs aren't invited to the big dog party.
Old 11-14-2021, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 16219
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-14-2021, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

President Pelosi worst pres ever.
Old 11-14-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I consider why there are more genuine people in the Conservative party, I think it’s partly because it’s generally not publicly cool to be one, quite the opposite. It isn’t going to help your company make money (unless you’re the my pillow guy apparently), and it isn’t going to get you any social status clout with the public. I think these benefits matter more to rich people as well

I think this is why your party is indeed full of lots of fake rich people, just grifting along for the free benefits
You're right that it's not cooler to be conservative, most people think you guys are a bunch of fucking morons (see your rape daddy's historic loss to Sleepy Joe).
Old 11-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

There's been a major culture shift since the 80's and 90's. The left used to fancy themselves the punk rock counter-culture, but now they are by far the dominant mainstream puritans. Except instead of christianity, it's the church of woke. They have become pearl-clutching nancy reagan's over pronouns and jokes. "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me" became "Fuck you, do what I tell you."

Then all the sane democrats who are left bro down with independents and sane conservatives, because most people are not insane ideological zealots, and vote them the hell out ALA Virginia.
Old 11-14-2021, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's been a major culture shift since the 80's and 90's. The left used to fancy themselves the punk rock counter-culture, but now they are by far the dominant mainstream puritans. Except instead of christianity, it's the church of woke. They have become pearl-clutching nancy reagan's over pronouns and jokes. "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me" became "Fuck you, do what I tell you."

Then all the sane democrats who are left bro down with independents and sane conservatives, because most people are not insane ideological zealots, and vote them the hell out ALA Virginia.
This is the face of punk rock now, you damn libs.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread